S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guess I’ll start a build thread. Friend started on this 2000 Sonoma by body dropping it and prepping for an LS swap. He did an unusual way of body dropping the cab by traditional the front of the cab and stock flooring from the seat section back. He then parked it for over 15 years. He then offered it to me so we had to dig it out of the woods and I bought a 2000 S10 for a donor so going to make one truck out of two. We pulled the cab off today and will use my cab and cut the middle of the frame out and going to do a full stock floor body drop. Stay tuned!
Vehicle Car Tire Wheel Automotive tire
Plant Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood
Plant Vegetation Sunlight Wood Grass
Tire Plant Plant community Automotive tire Wheel
Car Plant Tire Vehicle Plant community
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car
Plant Terrestrial plant Twig Grass Groundcover
Plant Car Tire Vehicle Plant community
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Well the Sonoma I recovered was basically useless. The frame was done terrible along with the cab flooring. Only parts I kept off of it was the rear bag bracket and bag arms and the upper shock mount for the c notch. So we will be using my S10 frame. Going stock floor and sliding the cab back 3/4 inch. Running all blazer front parts (belltech drop spindles and brakes, hub bearings, lower control arms dehumped). Have Thorbros beam style uppers on the way and 3 link to go with the 5 link parts we kept. have a Littleshopmfg no toe kit and ordering their rear brake kit. Probably doing 2 x 3 gallon spun aluminum tanks and viair 485’s and accuair elevel. We got the cab and bed off yesterday. Now to strip the frame, stock floor it and send it off to powder coat.
Tire Wheel Hood Automotive tire Road surface
Wheel Sky Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Car
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Electricity
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread
Tire Wheel Hood Automotive tire Road surface

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Electricity

Wheel Sky Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle