S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Longbeds FTMFW
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had been in contact with Zack in regards to one of my upper balljoints not fitting. Once he confirmed that part number I recieved was correct, that was it! His response was "post on s10forum.com to see if anyone else has had this problem".

That doesnt work for me. My stock balljoints fit fine. 3 of the 4 balljoints you guy sent fit fine.

I still haven't heard back from Zack. I sent pics via email showing the balljoint and recieved no response.I have sent a follow up email and recieved no response. I have called and left a message on the phone, again no response.

I need to get this sorted asap. Would someone please respond to me:rant:

·
Registered
389 Posts
I had been in contact with Zack in regards to one of my upper balljoints not fitting. Once he confirmed that part number I recieved was correct, that was it! His response was "post on s10forum.com to see if anyone else has had this problem".

That doesnt work for me. My stock balljoints fit fine. 3 of the 4 balljoints you guy sent fit fine.

I still haven't heard back from Zack. I sent pics via email showing the balljoint and recieved no response.I have sent a follow up email and recieved no response. I have called and left a message on the phone, again no response.

I need to get this sorted asap. Would someone please respond to me:rant:
Did you dimensionally compare the one side ball joint to the other side ball joint? If they are identical, then it can't be the ball joint that is the problem.

·
Longbeds FTMFW
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you dimensionally compare the one side ball joint to the other side ball joint? If they are identical, then it can't be the ball joint that is the problem.
No. If you give me the spec as to what the balljoint should be then I will. But I do not want to rip the whole frontend of my truck apart again unless absolutley necessary.

My stock balljoints had no issues, nor is the hole burred.

·
Registered
389 Posts
No. If you give me the spec as to what the balljoint should be then I will. But I do not want to rip the whole frontend of my truck apart again unless absolutley necessary.

My stock balljoints had no issues, nor is the hole burred.
I'd be happy to send you a new one, but I can virtually guarantee that the ball joint is correct.

There are some things you can try but I can't give tech tips for work of this nature due to liability issues. That is why I recommended that you post pictures of your issue in the Steering and Suspension section and see what sort of feedback you get.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts