S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm trying to fit up some 19x8.5" Cadillac XLR-V wheels to my 97 S-10 SS. The trucks dropped 2"/3" in addition to the ZQ8 suspension with spindles/blocks. The Caddy wheels are the correct 5x4.75" pattern but have a backspace of 7.25". The tire sizes are P235/45R19 fronts and P255/40R19 rears. The biggest wheel adapter I can find is 2.5" which would give me a total backspace of 4.75" all around. Will these fit ok with this backspace?

Thanks,

Rob

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sick, ya these are the 19's off the V. Some rich guy bought a set of aftermarket wheels for his brand new XLRV and told the shop that put them on to sell the old ones for him, so I picked up the set with next to zero mileage on them for really cheap. They look like this;

·
Good Bye SonomaST
7,145 Posts
yeah, as said above, its the same spacer as vette wheels.

·
I have No F'ing Title
2,467 Posts
that will look sick son.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll post a pic or two as soon as I get them on. Ordered the spacers last Friday from EGAY so hopefully they show up midweek.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Here we go, spacers finally arrived last week. They rub near full lock and rub the tops of the fender wells over big bumps but nothing too major. I kinda like em, they're different anyways.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks, ya they really do look big, might be more proportionate on an extended cab. They're really growing on me though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts