S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 1999 extreme that i just finished the graphics on. He's a buddy of mine in Low Intentions car and truck club here in Pa.
The vinyl is color change purple/Green.

Anyone lookin for graphics just let me know ... drop by my site at www.urstagraphics.cjb.net

Attachments

·
500? 88 & 38 all the way!
463 Posts
They look bad @ss man. Are they vinyl? How much does something like that cost?

Great job on the truck.

·
MichiganMetalWorks.com
2,531 Posts
hey how much for something like that but instead of the white in the center like a purple or silver or something, with the same chameleon colors and everything, i dont need the hood or tailgate stuff tho just the sides, but maybee slightly modified.

Let me know as soon as possible
i am very very interested now, i was kinda before but never seen your work anyware, now that i have i am interested.
taylor

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok guys,
Sorry it took so long to get back to you on some pricing.

Heres the deal.

The whole truck cost $1100 bucks total to do in the color change. (yea a little steep but with the color change/setup/artwork/installation thats why)

For me to do just the sides of a truck and you install them (i give detailed instructions also) you would be looking at. $545 with 3 colors. On this truck I used White/color change purple/green and Amethist metallic purple highlights around the tribal slashes. All vinyls are high performance 7-9 year avery films (which are so thin they look just like paint)

The flames on this truck are set up perfectly to go around the wheel wells on an s-10 .... if you want to change the foreground graphic that would be no problem at all.

If you would like to discuss this with me over the telephone you can reach me at 724 962 2206 at the shop.... or 724 813 2206 on my cell phone ... or email me your phone number and i will call you.

Just to let you know. I am willing to travel to install any graphics kits also
for a minimal travel fee. Just remember I am located in Pa. Anything in the local region i will travel for.

Hope to do business with you.

Thanks
Ryan Ursta
Ursta Graphics

·
Registered
56 Posts
looks good, but $1100?? You could go to a paint shop and have them do that in chameleon paint for around 500-700 bucks, looks good though man.

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Very nice! Other than the cap, Really nice truck. But almost $600 bucks for vinyl? I understand theres work involved but once the design is finalized isnt it just a matter of having them cut out. Anyway, again nice ride.....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bagged ... maybe a maaco paint job in chromatic. I highly doubt you'd find anyone to paint flames like that for 700 bucks. If you do fax me a quote and ill just broker all my work to them. ha ha. Thanks for the comments guys.

02redxblaze ... Theres a lot more than just cuttin them out. All graphics are weeded .. taped .. aligned and overlaid so you can put them on in one shot.
takes a little time..... maybe the chromatic vinyl is a little too expensive for ya... we can always do it in another color. ..... About the cap ... Theres 8 12"s housed inside the cap ... along with a host of other goodies ... hence the need for it. (im not a big cap fan myself ... but hey IT BANGS!)

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Ursta.. Dude no harm meant..Everyone has to make a buck.. I'm not against that. I'm also not into the vinyl or graphics thing....Looks good though. As for the cap.....well that explains it...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts