S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can’t figure out this forum and apologize if this is the wrong location. Please move it or let me know how to post in classified section.
I have the above for sale. Also have the transfer case. Not looking for a lot because I don’t know the history very well. I pulled this for a build I’m doing but it won’t work for my situation because I needed it to mate to a Dana 300, which it won’t. The donor vehicle had a blown motor, but the transmission was supposedly good. I did drive it around my property, but only in first gear. Shoot me a fair price and it’s yours. Thanks.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
30,358 Posts
I can’t figure out this forum and apologize if this is the wrong location. Please move it or let me know how to post in classified section.
I have the above for sale. Also have the transfer case. Not looking for a lot because I don’t know the history very well. I pulled this for a build I’m doing but it won’t work for my situation because I needed it to mate to a Dana 300, which it won’t. The donor vehicle had a blown motor, but the transmission was supposedly good. I did drive it around my property, but only in first gear. Shoot me a fair price and it’s yours. Thanks.
You would have to post in the For Sale section of the Flea Market. Unfortunately, you do not meet the qualifications yet. The Rules for the Flea Market are listed there.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gotcha, just read the rules, which makes sense. I don’t see myself making enough posts to be approved in the very near future, just started my project up again.. Plus I’m more of a reader than a poster.. Is there any way you can manually move this one through? I feel this is a rare-ish trans rear bolt pattern (5 bolt) that could help someone on the forum out for a very reasonable price. Thanks for the consideration.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
30,358 Posts
Gotcha, just read the rules, which makes sense. I don’t see myself making enough posts to be approved in the very near future, just started my project up again.. Plus I’m more of a reader than a poster.. Is there any way you can manually move this one through? I feel this is a rare-ish trans rear bolt pattern (5 bolt) that could help someone on the forum out for a very reasonable price. Thanks for the consideration.
Moving this would open up a big can of worms. Everyone would want the same consideration. You only need 5 more non frivolous posts to qualify.

·
Registered
100 Posts
What state are you in?

·
B4U Task Force Admin
30,358 Posts
If you guys want to make a deal...do it via pm, otherwise this thread will be deleted since it's outside of the Flea Market.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts