S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to buy this 96 s10 but I want to know what could be wronge with it. Ok here is the story. a freind of mine bought this 96 and thought something was wronge with the motor, Well they put a used motor in it and now it doesnt want to start. he said its not getting any fire What could it be?

·
B4U Task Force Admin
34,395 Posts
grndscrpr03 said:
Also I've never heard of any ground on the bed. I recently took the bed off of my buddy's '98 S10 in order to Cnotch in never seen any kind of ground. Nor did I have to unhook it either. Could you be a little more specific of where this ground my be located?
THANK YOU!!! Inquiring minds want to know. I've had the bed off of my 96 SS 3 times and there wasn't a ground in sight and the motor started just fine.

·
Just a member
6,732 Posts
I have seen alot of people that when they remove the bed they disconnect that wire from the tails not aware of how important it is. If you leave it unplugged as I said before, the truck will not start. Yes there are alot of reason for it not to start, but I have seen this issue overlooked many times by someone when they can not figure out why the truck will not start. It is just something to check as well to make sure.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.