S-10 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
That sucks, but hey, nice rust free parts for you.

PERFECT! I'll grab the cordless drill and the #16 screws, the bigger the better hahaha

·
Should've had a V8.
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
word lol. I got my radio bezel in the mail today, so that's what I'm doing when I get home!

and I'll hold you to that:p

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I just got a Grant GT Rally wheel, same as what's in the blazer just wanted one in the new truck. Almost done with the 99 so I can get it gone and bring the blazer home to work on. Hopefully get that thing going and on the road for a little bit. Then start bagging the new truck.

·
Should've had a V8.
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
you only have static drop? that thing is low! you gonna keep the static with it bagged too?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Trucks on the road, blazer needs MUCHO work till it can be put on the road lol but I'm sure it will find its way on some back roads for some burnt tire video's :p

·
Should've had a V8.
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Still working on the heater problem, but put 300 miles or so on it, at about 25MPG!

·
Should've had a V8.
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
almost 2000 miles on it, awesome mileage.

Few things came up.

Muffler rotted in half -.- I'm broke as hell, so I asked my brother what he could come up with. this is the pic he sent me saying "will this work"?

>.<

·
Should've had a V8.
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
So I put it on. Turns out that a glass pack is quieter than an exhaust leak!

Speakers were also junk. I had the stock ones still from my old truck, so I put them in. Going to be adding those 6.5's soon.

$0 for the muffler, $0 for the speakers. not too bad so far.

·
Maybe later.
9,335 Posts
Its sad when a glass pack is quieter then an exhaust leak.

·
Should've had a V8.
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
that it is! I have to get autoguide installed on my phone so I can upload a pic of the muffler, the entire outer case of the muffler rotted off. PLus, the pipe from cat back was smaller in diameter than the cat itself, so it leaks around the sides. It doesn't bug me though, the music drowns it out.

I'm trying not to dump money into it, it won't pass inspection next year. someone welded a stiffener plate onto the frame, and garages around here won't pass a welded frame.

Side note, is there a vac hose that runs to the cat? I saw a tube on the side of the cat but nothing is connected.

·
Maybe later.
9,335 Posts
But that cat is too cute! Why would you want to connect a tube?!

Alright, I'm leaving now.

·
Maybe later.
9,335 Posts
Nice....

·
Should've had a V8.
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
wires for the speakers aren't even run throught the harness, they go straight to the speakers.

·
Maybe later.
9,335 Posts
why.......

I don't get people.

·
Should've had a V8.
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
IDK, I'm trying to figure out what to do when I install door speakers. I'm putting tweeters in the rear of the cab just because, and I'm going to run those off of a small amp. Hell, maybe I'll find some 6" woofers for the doors.

·
Should've had a V8.
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Got rear ended twice last night... by a DEER and a FREAKING TREE. as soon as I figure out the new phone, pics.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts