S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In process of putting a 6.0 in my s10 but been looking around for some long tube headers. Can’t seem to find any that are a for sure fit. If your running a ls in your 1 gen send me a link to what brand headers you are using! Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
stw-lss10 It may say 94 and up, but they fit my 93 and they fit my old 85, the 85 the frame is a little different
so it required a little cutting on the frame. But your 92 should be good. But my next swap I will be using the
Holley Headers and mounts, they may only be mid length tubes but Ill bet they will be fine, still 1 7/8.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stw-lss10 It may say 94 and up, but they fit my 93 and they fit my old 85, the 85 the frame is a little different
so it required a little cutting on the frame. But your 92 should be good. But my next swap I will be using the
Holley Headers and mounts, they may only be mid length tubes but Ill bet they will be fine, still 1 7/8.
Stainless makes some good stuff but for headers that’s a little out of my price range.

·
( . Y . )
937 Posts
Hedman hedders, brp hotrods are a couple I've seen used. It'sbest if you use their mounts since they were designed as a package. You start mix matching and possibly create fitment issues.

A quick google search also brought up flowtech. I've never heard of them but maybe someone else has some info on them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts