S-10 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an old LMC catalog that shows a part number but in 2022 I can't find it anywhere- it must be discontinued. I'm switching to 1993 grille/core support and need an emblem. Can you assist in making 406 Menace Great Again?
Font Parallel Handwriting Rectangle Music

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
seems several pop on google. Even amazon has them
Are you sure the full size truck emblem is the same, Ive looked all over the internet and nothing says s10, and the ones that did indicate S10 say "out of stock". Show me please.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DISCONTINUED by GM, according to the dealer.
Whether or not the CK or C10 trucks have the same grille emblem, I don't know that. I've been doing performance and nothing with the factory s10 parts, until now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I called Classic Industries (wow $$$$), NO THEY SAID, C/K Doesn't fit S10 grille. spoke with sales, they give me G5984.. then said it will not work. I'm hoping they're mistaken and someone who knows S10 inside/out knows if a c/k emblem is the same.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You don't see any s10 grille emblemsfor sale just like I don't. This isn't Facebook, go troll that

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I h
Other than ordering it and buying it for you, what more do you want? Did you click the link provided?
Order what, there's nothing but a Google link. Reading this thread you'll find I did plenty of searching clicking and calling. It's a simple emblem but seems we can't find one, even the guy who had to comment just to comment showed us C/K truck or chevy emblems. It's really not that huge of a deal it's not a showcar and not to repeat myself but classic industries and GM dealer, and LMC say discontinued. I be happy to let you order for me but there's nothing

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok sunshine, do you feel better now?
"Feel better"? It's you kid.
---all you gotta say is you were wrong, mistaken, and you thought S10 emblems were plentiful. You think a guy like me built this truck and was unresourceful while pulling it off? Ppsshhhyeahh right kid
Hey kid I'm not the one that needs attention so bad he can't resist commenting on every thread even though all you can say is "Google it" and look ignorant

·
Been there Done it
15,261 Posts
Since you brought up Facebook have you considered looking there for one. This link is for a page that has a complete chrome grille with the impossible to find Sport Bowtie for $25
Bumper Automotive exterior Gas Motor vehicle Auto part

If you have the same trouble getting to it I'm having, the seller is Jeffery Klein in Elkhart, IN
BTW lose the attitude. 3 of the most knowledgeable people on here are trying sincerely to help you find something. We don't need crap in return.

Reactions: DoWork2day

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok sunshine, do you feel better now?
seems several pop on google. Even amazon has them

Hey I apologize, I took it personal and insulted you and Rhotpursuit saying "nerds" and "kid". I felt like it was a smart-ass comment saying "Google it" and now looking at it I was a dick here. I get along with everyone if possible and besides it's just an emblem. Sorry guys.
I appreciate the Facebook grille for sale but I'll pass (don't want red/black and I already bought the grill).
Peace

Reactions: bk2life
1 - 16 of 16 Posts