S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am just getting into the sport truck world and I have a 1990 s-10 that is my daily driver. It is clean no rust anywhere. All stock though too....for now. Only thing I have done is my system with includes a Sony cd player, polk 4x6, kenwood 4x10, 2 10" mtx thunder8000 and a sony amp. I have a topper on it with all the windows thinted with limo black.

What do you guys reccomend to make this one sweet looking truck....btw it is black. Also right now I am not looking to put tons of money into it since I am in college and it is a daily driver.

Here is what I was thinking - 91 grill, new paint job (still black), flush mount tannoe cover cal-vu mirrors and lower it 2/2. And once I get it repainted I would like to get some wild striping or decaling on the side (graphics only not paint) what do you guys think? Any ideas?

I want to get some 18" wheels but I my tires on the truck are new and I do not have the money for the wheels yet.

Well talk to you later, scott

·
Treadwear Waste'n Member
133 Posts
sounds like a pretty good game plan to me :)

But I would drop it 3/4, makes them look so much meaner (especially when you get some bigger rollers)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I was thinking about going with a 2/2 drop for now then once i get my 18s lower it to a 4/5.

What flush mount tonneau covers do you guys suggest? i want a good one that will last a long time.

Thanks
Scott

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
i always loved the gmc grill with a billet insert in it with diamondback headlights. if i didn't already have a phantom grill this is what i would have went with. i'm in the same delima as you about college and daily driver. it takes time but you'll eventually get it there. i would get some front clear lenses. they look great against black. here's mine

Attachments

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
copenhagen said:
where can you get that grill in the pic
F.B.I. :rolleyes: good product but poor service. their ad is in minitruckin. if you're interested in one i would suggest the 19 bar grill. there are other grills that are only 13 bars which shows off behind the grill more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts