S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What interest is out there for a completely original, mint condition 1984 S10 Maxi-Cab 4x4? 2.8 liter, 5 speed manual, reclining high back buckets, stereo cassette radio, 2,049 original miles.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Holy cow that thing is definitely mint really wish I had the money for that thing I'm pretty sure you will get a buyer easily

·
Been there Done it
8,557 Posts
My Covid 19 relief check is burning a hole in my pocket. How much more than that will I need?

·
time to get cereal
3,359 Posts
Is that a non-AC truck?

·
Registered
‘95 LS 2.2L Manual
85 Posts
Some of the first gens only came with defrost and heat.
Yes, back then A/C was an option. I didn’t have A\C in my personal vehicle until I was 22. We looked at a ‘84 S10 for my daughter that didn’t have A/C. I told her it didn’t have it and she asked what it would take to fix it....

·
time to get cereal
3,359 Posts
It is, but it does have the vent option. Some of the first gens only came with defrost and heat.
Yea, I knew that, just thought it was doubly uncommon to find an S10 in this condition and to be a well optioned model without air conditioning.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All, correction on this truck. As unbelievable as it may seem in the condition its in, the mileage is actually 102,049. I can't believe it myself. Going to be listening it for sale here in Maryland shortly. Thoughts on value?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts