S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
EconolineJunkie
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So heres the project me and my uncle have been working on for the past 6 months or so..its a 1960 AMC Rambler American..originaly a flathead 6 car. The plans were to build a nice looking street cruiser.with full air suspension.2005 chevy 5.3 EFI..disk brake posi rear.4 linked ,tubbed ect...enough talk onto pics BEFORE--

SPRINGS REMOVED---

control arms and mounts for them built

Dropping in the engine

motor mounts and cradel

·
is a fungineer
6,108 Posts
Looks like a sweet project.

·
EconolineJunkie
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its bagged with slam re6s all the way around with custom built control arms w/s10 spindles..has a 2002 chevy zr2 blazer disk brake posi that is getting narrowed..its getting 18x9 corvette replicas on the front and 19x12 on the rear..4 link bag on bar setup on the rear..8 valve setup with smc 3/8s and 1/2" line..avs gauges,avs 7switch box,5gallon tank,1 480 comp,avs shave door kit,possibly suicide doors and tilt forward hood(im trying to talk him into it) interior is staying pretty stock..just with power bench seat and shaved dash to look cleaner..its getting painted a dark cherry color with a gun metal gray roof ...any questions just ask

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
sweet. i about wet my self when i saw your pic of the econoline p/u. i used to have one of tohse before i could drive lol.... that will be ab bad ass ride too!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts