S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Needing to bag something
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet thanks dude still gotta finish it up but I was tired of looking at like 5 different paint colors so I just shot it with some prime Thanks for the comment

·
Need to DO WORK son
8,571 Posts
wow those look good, looks like you did a real good job frenching them in, do you have any pics of them lit up at all??

·
Banned
920 Posts
i got some frenched in to my roll pan a long time ago i LOVE 59s there ****in sweet... that looks awsome i think, better then mine even (as much i hate to say it) i was thinking about moving mines there as well but i think im gonna sell them and go with range rover taillights..

looks good.

·
Needing to bag something
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i got some frenched in to my roll pan a long time ago i LOVE 59s there ****in sweet... that looks awsome i think, better then mine even (as much i hate to say it) i was thinking about moving mines there as well but i think im gonna sell them and go with range rover taillights..

looks good.

Got any pics?

·
Needing to bag something
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks great! You just gotta fill in the bottom of your tailgate, it's almost he same as welding your tailgate in, but leaving the handle...

I was going to but then looked at it and figured it would be to much work since the tailgate is curved and the rollpan is straight.

·
Registered
594 Posts
looks good man...

·
Registered
7,642 Posts
looks like some are dimmer then others?

also it would be cool to do 3 total on each side. 2 red ( one for brake one for turn) and 1 clear for reverse light!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts