S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its not an s-10, but its my latest project that has been consuming all of my free time. Its a 1935 International c-1 half ton pickup on a z'd custom model t frame. Some of the details include: 11' channel (body drop), suicide front ent, coil over rear, 5" kenworth semi stacks, it will have a healthy 305 and a bed not shown in the pics.

Eric

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, the frame and front suspension are from speedway motors. I did a lot of research and it was the best bang for the buck. I have no plans of a chop because i really like the proportions of the cab as it is, and it provides enough head room with the big channel.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats actually pretty typical of rods, especially with the suicide front end. Keep in mind that there will still be about a 4 foot bed on it.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Where Did You Come up With Those Tires I Like The Old School Treads.

·
Beer, Bait and Ammo
6,207 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The nostalgic tires are actually readily avaialable. I know they can be purchased through speedway motors, coker tire, and several other suppliers. I dig em because they match what was run on sprint cars in the 50's and 60's and have the vintage look. Thanks for all the feedback. I will keep you all posted on progress. I am planning on completing it by next summer.

Eric

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ive got a 35 Dodge, Ind that's why I'm here is to see what I can put my cab on!! can we little RODDERS go with a TRANS AM frame? I want a picture ( Corner ) of your frame to rear and front end and open the door so i can see the channel, are you going to slam the front?
[email protected]

GOOD JOB!! Recycle the old With the new!
Rod

1 - 18 of 18 Posts