S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
98 S10 Zq8
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I've ordered my bag kit , and I've searched on here and I keep getting different answers , so heres what I want to know , I have 18x8.5 panther defiance rims , will I have to take out the fender wells, I've read yes and no's , then I read that I can with a 215/35 tire, but I dont even think that will fit , and if it does I want do it lol, but Im getting the airlift 2b6 bags for the front and the bolt in cups, and I have 2" drop spindles now .. I have already taken out the driverside fender and had to go to work and put it all back together so I never got the passenger side, and I've had so many electrical problems its not even funny , yeah Its prolly just my work cuz i had to rush to do it cuz I had to go to work , but I'm really not wanting to do the passenger side cuz thats a lot of relocating so if I dont have to I dont want to , but I do want to lay frame, If im like a half inch or so from laying frame that will work .. but neway if I do have to take out that fenderwell, how long should I expect and is there ne easy way out of it? like maybe some type of harness made to expand it or nething lol? seriously tho , ne help is needed I'm ready to put that bitch on the ground so I need to know ..

·
98 S10 Zq8
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
zq8s10 said:
Okay so I've ordered my bag kit , and I've searched on here and I keep getting different answers , so heres what I want to know , I have 18x8.5 panther defiance rims , will I have to take out the fender wells, I've read yes and no's , then I read that I can with a 215/35 tire, but I dont even think that will fit , and if it does I want do it lol, but Im getting the airlift 2b6 bags for the front and the bolt in cups, and I have 2" drop spindles now .. I have already taken out the driverside fender and had to go to work and put it all back together so I never got the passenger side, and I've had so many electrical problems its not even funny , yeah Its prolly just my work cuz i had to rush to do it cuz I had to go to work , but I'm really not wanting to do the passenger side cuz thats a lot of relocating so if I dont have to I dont want to , but I do want to lay frame, If im like a half inch or so from laying frame that will work .. but neway if I do have to take out that fenderwell, how long should I expect and is there ne easy way out of it? like maybe some type of harness made to expand it or nething lol? seriously tho , ne help is needed I'm ready to put that bitch on the ground so I need to know ..

ne1?

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
215/35/18-You will lay but I'm not sure if it will work because of the rim being 8.5 wide. Plus you run a huge chance of bending a rim
225/35/18-Lots have said it will work but then there have been the few where it didn't lay.
225/40/18-Won't lay but will be close and will have less of a chance of bending a rim than the 35 series tires.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I have 225/40/18s on my truck and in the front i need to cut my fender wells to lay completely out. Right now i can lay out on my tranny x-member, but the tires are are also laying in the wheel wells
- Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts