S-10 Forum banner

17x9 or 9.5" CAMARO SS OR ZR1 WHEELS ON A 95 S-10 2WD

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  mudpuppy33 
#1 ·
I WANT TO PUT 17X9.5 OR 9.0" CAMARO SS WHEELS ON MY 95 S-10 2WD. I WANTED TO KNOW THE RIGHT SIZE FOR THE SPACERS FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE IT. ALSO IS IT A GOOD IDEA AND WILL IT RIDE OK. THANK YOU :scary:

#2 ·
moon509 said:
I WANT TO PUT 17X9.5 OR 9.0" CAMARO SS WHEELS ON MY 95 S-10 2WD. I WANTED TO KNOW THE RIGHT SIZE FOR THE SPACERS FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE IT. ALSO IS IT A GOOD IDEA AND WILL IT RIDE OK. THANK YOU :scary:
E-mail HammrdS10@aol.com he actually has a set of camaro SS rims for sale that were on his s-10, check out www.angelfire.com/tn/esstenconcepts/ and go to Chapter 5, he's the president of that chapter, for pics of them.

Nathan:thumbup:

#3 ·
I emailed the first guy with no response yet. still open to any info someone may have ?:cry:

#5 ·
17x9 or 9.5" CAMARO SS OR ZR1 WHEELS ON A 95 S-10 2WD

I want to know what size adapters i will need? does anyone know?

#8 ·
camaro ss rims

thats helps alot , thanks for the info!:thumbup:

#9 ·
17x9 camaro rims

hey, im doing the same thing on my truck. i have a 3 inch drop up front and a 4 in the rear. i allready have a set of those rims and i need to know if they will fit and if they will rub or not. let me know if you find anything out.
thanks...........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.