S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WANT TO PUT 17X9.5 OR 9.0" CAMARO SS WHEELS ON MY 95 S-10 2WD. I WANTED TO KNOW THE RIGHT SIZE FOR THE SPACERS FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE IT. ALSO IS IT A GOOD IDEA AND WILL IT RIDE OK. THANK YOU :scary:

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
moon509 said:
I WANT TO PUT 17X9.5 OR 9.0" CAMARO SS WHEELS ON MY 95 S-10 2WD. I WANTED TO KNOW THE RIGHT SIZE FOR THE SPACERS FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE IT. ALSO IS IT A GOOD IDEA AND WILL IT RIDE OK. THANK YOU :scary:
E-mail [email protected] he actually has a set of camaro SS rims for sale that were on his s-10, check out www.angelfire.com/tn/esstenconcepts/ and go to Chapter 5, he's the president of that chapter, for pics of them.

Nathan:thumbup:

·
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I emailed the first guy with no response yet. still open to any info someone may have ?:cry:

·
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
17x9 or 9.5" CAMARO SS OR ZR1 WHEELS ON A 95 S-10 2WD

I want to know what size adapters i will need? does anyone know?

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Re: Here you go

k Nate, i fixed the link in your post, it wasnt working before but it got it all happy now!:thumbup:

·
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
camaro ss rims

thats helps alot , thanks for the info!:thumbup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
17x9 camaro rims

hey, im doing the same thing on my truck. i have a 3 inch drop up front and a 4 in the rear. i allready have a set of those rims and i need to know if they will fit and if they will rub or not. let me know if you find anything out.
thanks...........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts