S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 01 blazer x and i'm gettin' wheels. 17 in the front and 18 in the back as you could prob figure.. anyways, im tryin to get the tires to match in the sizes i need.. heres the deal..
in front..
255/45/17 or 255/50/17
in rear..
255/45/18 or 255/55/18
i have drop spindles in front and 3" blocks in back.. the problem is if i put the 255/55/18 in back ill have a big a$$ tire and i have no idea how ill get it to look right.. c notch and a bunch of cutting to tub it out so it wont rub.. but if i go with the 45 series combo front and back sidewalls will look ok but i would have to slam the crap out of the front to look right.. i dont have bags so thats a pisser.. what am i supposed to do.. surely someone can help me.. i like the whole meaty tire thing on trucks but gosh 29" in a 255/55 is a bunch of tuckin to do.. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i went through centerline and got some american racing longboards. centerline made them for american racing. anyways, i ended up getting the 18x8's for the rear (last two they had) 4.5 b/s... and 17x8 for the front.. prob is i dont really know what kind of tires to get.. im not going to bag it, just use the conventional suspension. so i cant go that low. prob end up using a 235/55/17 front and 235/55/18 for the back.. i like the hot rod look so that may be what i use.. the prob is i dont know how much room ill have in the back.. going to try to lower 1.5 in the front, and 1 in the back, already 4/5 with the xtreme pkg. i know i may have to cut some stuff but itll be ok i guess.. i just cant seem to find any pics of those 2 sizes on anything.. plenty of posts here but no pics..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts