S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
ALMOST DONE
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a 12 gallon to replace my 7 gallon tank..question is should i link the two together and have 19 gallons or just get rid of the seven and run just the 12 gallon...room isnt a issue and im running a engine driven from onboardair.com..part # KE-4000-K http://www.onboardair.com/

·
The Man The Myth The Mike
308 Posts
personally, i'd say get 2 that match either 2 12 gal, or 2 7 gal, i wouldnt mix/match but thats just me

·
278 Posts
i'd probably just use the 12. then maybe sell or trade the 7 for something else

·
ALMOST DONE
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats the plan....put the 7 where the gas tank usually is

·
Registered
345 Posts
SlammedDime said:
I'd hide the 7 under the bed, so It only appears like you have a single 12.
:stupid:

·
Token Bald Guy
743 Posts
i was about to say 12 seems perfect and 19 a bit excessive, but if you have an engine driven comp...then shit, play all night

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
Yeah go 19, the more the better, lol I couldnt think of how to spell that marier thing (I know thats not the right way of spelling it)

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
lol.. 19 gallons of air is a bunch'a'air! it'd be cool to have a 7 hidden tho like they said, and put the 12 in the bed.. I'm probably gonna run 3 5's when I redo my interior.

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
I just realized I only have a single 5 gallon :(, why dont you donate the 7, j/k....

·
Resident Wetback
11,267 Posts
SlammedDime said:
I'd hide the 7 under the bed, so It only appears like you have a single 12.
:stuipid: i am running one 12 gallon in the bed, as soon as i get around to installing the 5-link, i am goiong to be putting 2 more 5 gallon tanks under the bed. 22 gallons = hella playtime....

·
SMOKE BLUNTS
175 Posts
I don't know about the people who think you should only keep the 12... I have a 12 gallon and I can only pancake like 3 times before i'm stuck on the ground and can't raise the front end back up.

DEFINATELY go with the 19. At least you'll get a few more dumps in before the compressor kicks on.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts