S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i havent heard much on the bazookas but i have heard that they arent that great and i also heard they sound as good as 2 12s....

so i just want to hear some more opiniions on them because it would be nice to just run one of those instead of a couple 10'' boxed subs.

so if anyone knows anything about these please let me know

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
red91chevS10 said:
i havent heard much on the bazookas but i have heard that they arent that great and i also heard they sound as good as 2 12s....

so i just want to hear some more opiniions on them because it would be nice to just run one of those instead of a couple 10'' boxed subs.

so if anyone knows anything about these please let me know
never heard one in a truck but the toobs can be real nice for limited space plus if you et the good one it has a matched amp... ive heard a kenwood bazooka that sounded pretty damn good to mind you ive never heard them in an s before mostly suv's and trunks of cars

·
Registered
99 Posts
they are not all that bad but a regular box with a 10 will sound better. the main reason why they are so good is because of the enclosure. its ported and ported boxes are usually 2-3 dbs louder then sealed boxes. the woofer itself is pretty crappy, if you get a decent 10 and put it in a properly built to specs ported box then that will be louder then the bazooka. if you can get them for cheap (like $100 for the amplified one) then you should hop on them but if you plan on getting them from crutchfield (biggest ripoff) for like $300+ then i would not get them. for $300 you can get MUCH better bang for your buck.

·
Registered
99 Posts
all depends

all depends on how much boom you want. if your the type that just wants a little bass to compliment your music then by all means get it. you have an amp and sub for 200.....perfect. all you gotta do is hook it up. but if your the type that likes to be heard from long distances and shake peoples houses as you pass then you might wanna pass it up and go for something more. all depends on your taste and goals with this system.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
allright well im a the type that wants to rattle windows. so that answers my question pretty good. thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts