Discussion Starter #1
lets see how many pics like this we can get in here!:evilg:

Attachments

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i cant be the only one?

come on guys (or girls)..... i know im not the only one that loves goin fast!:evilg:

·
T/A drivin foundin member
538 Posts
my speedo only goes to 85, but i chjecked today, and with my tire size and gearing, im doin over 100 when the speedo tops out

·
Registered
75 Posts
i'll get a pic next time i go out :)

·
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tarheel42k said:
I can get mine well over 100, if I adjust the needle :D
LOL!!!:drinkhaha i want a speedo that goes over 100mph so i can see how fast i can go. my truck pins the needle and i can still feel it pullin hard.:evilg:

·
Need MO POWER
17 Posts
please inlight me
i have a pp III in my 99 noma, at 100 mph it bouces to 85 and back N forth, is that normal ? what can i do to fix it and why does it do that ?
i should race my budy with his BMW 540i (we'v done over 130 in that) his speedo shows 160, that should tell me how fast im going :D
any thoughts and suggestions is appreciated. TC

·
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
trakBum said:
please inlight me
i have a pp III in my 99 noma, at 100 mph it bouces to 85 and back N forth, is that normal ? what can i do to fix it and why does it do that ?
i should race my budy with his BMW 540i (we'v done over 130 in that) his speedo shows 160, that should tell me how fast im going :D
any thoughts and suggestions is appreciated. TC
did you raise the speed limiter with the hpp III?

·
"GOT RICE?"
271 Posts
You guys with the 4.3 L should have no problems hitting 100. I have a 2.2 and I can easily top my speedo out at 180 KPH(canada) wich is about 110 MPH.

·
Snowboardin' Member
155 Posts
Ya, I've got the 4.3, and it's not hard to getting up around 100, the only problem is the speed limiter... cuts out at 98 or so

·
Registered
287 Posts
same problem here, i think i am just going to get a programmer or something to get rid of that problem

·
Need MO POWER
17 Posts

yes i raised it to 128 mph and i can feel the power still pushing the only thing is that needle bounces not a big thing but i dont think its supose to so that does your ?
any other ideas ?

·
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
trakBum said:

yes i raised it to 128 mph and i can feel the power still pushing the only thing is that needle bounces not a big thing but i dont think its supose to so that does your ?
any other ideas ?
no, mine doesnt do that at all.

·
Hyundai Owner
4,272 Posts
I dont think Id get a pic of my truck doing 100 mph. Id be afraid to be holding the camera to take the pic at that speed.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
my speedometer does the same thing. I raised it to 128 with the hp3 and when it hits 100 the needle bobbles between 100 and 95, but it doesn't shut off the engine it just keeps pulling and going faster.

·
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PJB said:
I dont think Id get a pic of my truck doing 100 mph. Id be afraid to be holding the camera to take the pic at that speed.
LOL!:p ya, it was kinda fun taking that picture though!!!:evilg:

·
355 says, Ford SV What????
30 Posts
My speedo only goes to 85, but I'me sure i've topped 100 thoug hehehe. We've had my bro's R/t up to around 140 (est, the speedo only goes to 120 :D)

Brian

·
Registered
205 Posts
For sure 145 (Radar and ticket verified on Hot Rod Power Tour this year) and the other police officer that was riding with me said he saw the speedo around 150. Sorry, not enough time to concentrate AND get a picture.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts