S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i want to know how many switches i will get off of 1 pump and 2 dumps.and also would like to know wat the switches would do thanks

·
MichiganMetalWorks.com
2,531 Posts
yep, you can have 3 switches off two dumps, i am running two pumps and two dumps and my swithces are front, back and pancake. There are lots of options to what you want the switches to do, it all depends on how you plumb the setup, you can control both your front cylinders independently and also have a switch for both. But if you are goin for a one pump setup with two dumps for your whole vehicle, then you most likley want, front back, pancake, or side, side, pancake.

taylor

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks alot i just got one compition pump right know i just going to use it for the front im going to get another one soon i was wondering what i can do off of one pump and 2 dumps.if i wanted to do a 1 pump 8 dump would that make it slower

·
Oh, yea...
966 Posts
Man, if you go with more than two dumps on one pump you're going to have a lot of fun doing the wiring... Just get a second pump with two more dumps and you would be able to pretty much do whatever you want. I mean if you're going to put cylinders on all corners might as well go all out. You could even put a "chain bridge" for a big stand-still three wheel!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts