S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Ricky
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Thanks low-blazer for the rollpan, i still need to take it off and move it down a little before i mold it to the body.

I cant wait to bag the back, but now ill need bigger notches, and either smaller tires or cut fenderwells.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
wow, bag the rear, heh. That's some hella rake.

·
Registered
27 Posts
phat ride yo

whats holding you up from laying?

·
lays frame on 22's
1,481 Posts
SWEET!!! those rims looked a helluva lot better than your last one. cant wait til you get the rear done. your blazer's comin along nice. ever thought about makin the switch... to NF

·
Ricky
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
245/45/17s, thanks for the compliments everyone. Fenderwells, and no spindles keeps me from laying. Im gonna cut wells, and see how much i need, then either get spindles or probably just smaller tires 40 or 35 series? Right now its only like 1.5" from laying, maybe less. Im pretty sure low-blazer is still selling rollpans, hes cool so if you get one i recommend buyin from him. Dre thanks man for the props, and yeah i have considered joining NF, Keith has asked me some times, but i dunno.. But yall are still by far the tightest truck club around c-view/fwb all them. Damn i gotta get started shaving some shit, and bag the back. Tweed too LOL (damn i get too many things on my mind to do)

·
Ricky
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh yeah, havent removed impact strip because of rust. Even my small front emblems have it, just brownish rust crap that wont come off.. thats why i havent taken my rear chevrolet emblem off also (but soon am primering tailgate for frenched tag anyway)

·
DROPTLO
526 Posts
damn ricky i love ur blazer!! dude i can definitly see ur truck makeing cover on minitruckin someday.. i heard u only get the rims 4 1 year till ashley gets back?? mang u gotta buy them from him cuz they look damn good on that truck great job on the rollpan oo and did u take ur roof rack off?? looks aweome.. come down to the fdubb soon and we can shave some shit (emblems, antenna, hood pissers) aihgt well ill catch u later peace

·
Ricky
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks alot Evan, yeah im gonna buy them from him :) Yup roofrack is off, will be shaved soon like everything else. Yea ill be in fwb soon to buy some tweed, wats up with your bag parts? U and michael both gonna be hittin switches before you even can legally drive :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts