S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully someone can answer this for my, cuz I feel like a total idiot. Everywhere I"VE looked I cant find anything over 3/3 for an 04 X......anyone know of a combination of parts I can throw together to acheive a 5/6 static drop. Are any of the parts from the S-10 p/u compatible with the Blazer?

I wanna try to drop 5/6 and tuck 20's into it, I know I may have to roll the fenders a little to get it done as well as a few other problems I'm sure will pop up as its installed. Just wanna know if the parts are out there to do it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
your gonna have to do a hell of a roll job with 20's, i know its doable though. i rub with stock rims and a 2/3 drop. as for anything else you might need, a pinion angle readjustment, front alignment, maybe balljoints, maybe tierods. youll needa cut out bumpstops unless you like a bumpy ass ride, mine is pretty bad with just the 2/3.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, so I finally found a company that claims they have a 5/6 that will fit an 04 Blazer....anyone ever heard of Canuck Motorsports? I guess they use SpringTech and DJM products. Any input on this? I'm thinkin I might have to say screw rollin 20's and may opt for 18's instead on some lo-pros

·
retardicon
1,726 Posts
2 inch drop spindles with 3 inch drop coils up front, 3 inch drop leafs and 3 inch blocks in the back should get you where you want.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
you might have to notch the rear.. but honestly the ride will be terrible.

I did a 2/3 (spindles and blocks) on my 02 xtreme and with my 20's, and big speaker box, the ride is ok.

·
Registered
179 Posts
better stock up on front airdams if you're going that low...

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
BTW.. make sure you get spindles for a 98-up Blazer. They are different than the Pickups and 97 and older Blazers.

·
The phone is ringingg
166 Posts
Thats cool i also bought an 03 blazer xtreme and want to do a 5/6 drop on it, i found all the parts needed at stylintrucks.com 2''spidlas 3''coils 3''leafs & 3''blocks,. But i wanted to see some pics off blazer xtremes with such drop, if you have them post them up everyone wants to see a slammed blazer X..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts