S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw an ad on TV during the real bowl game, the Rose Bowl, and real sure they were showing a rebate on the 2004 S10s and the picture was for a truck. Been assuming the trucks were dead with the Sorrowado coming out. Maybe not?

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
i believe they are making 2004 4 door s10 trucks. thats it tho.

·
Registered
134 Posts
GMC is still offering the STD and Extnd cab sonoma. Maybe you can swap grills LOL

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
greatlake said:
GMC is still offering the STD and Extnd cab sonoma. Maybe you can swap grills LOL
Kind of like the Sonoma grille better anyway, the S10 always seemed to offer more for the money though. Just suprised they are still building them.

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
greatlake said:
Where did you hear that? Only thing I've read and seen are 4 door 4x4 trucks. They're milking them for another year then they're gone as well.

·
Registered
134 Posts
It is on the website(gm.com). Regular and extended cabs,long and short bed. Take a look

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
Thats interesting. It lists only the crew cab as a 2004 but the build your own is still there but it says 2003 when I go through it. I think it's a screw up on the web site myself. Would like a chance at a new ZQ8 ex cab Sonoma though.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Leave it to general menace to do away with a good thing. Looked at the colorado, I think i"ll save my money and get a SS. Of course that will be when they do away with that. (CAN"T WIN)

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
A local dealer had an extended cab Z71 Colorado LS that I just looked at yesterday and the sticker was $27,500. That's insane for a small truck that tows LESS than the old style S10's and carries less payload. I can get a full size Chevy extended cab 4x4 for just over $31,000. I'm not sold on the looks of the Colorado either. I haven't seen a Canyon yet in person to see if they are any better. I had thought about an SS but they're $40,000 new and still are expensive even with rebates and such. There's a sweet blue one still at a dealer near me but I don't want to trade in my Camaro SS for a big slow truck, even if it does look nice. Not a whole lot left at GM I'm interested in anymore. The vette and maybe the new GTO is about it right now.

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
yeah they're offering the blazer, and 4 door 4x4's to get rid of the extra parts GM has left over from the s-10's.....no sonomas...

and colorados are gay!

caleb

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Looked a new Colorado today. I5 with auto, basic LS option package, short wheel base truck, little over $20,000. Seems like about 4000 high to me and no rebates or discounts as yet. Wife looked down the lot, saw a new Silverado, said "there's what you need". Nice truck for 21,000. Time will tell....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts