S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Anybody got 20's?
5,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i went to the dealer the other day to get a look at the new colorado and saw a new 04 blazer xtreme there. it was burgundy and it had the stripes package. they were grey. anyhow i noticed that it had regular zq8 wheels instead of the xtreme wheels. how long are they going to make the blazer or are they going to redesign it too.

·
Registered
211 Posts
they are making something else to replace the blazer......it's called the Equinox....not exactly what i'd call a fair replacement. i think they are going to continue to make the ZR2 blazer and the extreme a while longer, but i'm sure it will eventually be discontinued too. GM seems to be into this get rid of everything good they've made spree these days.

·
Anybody got 20's?
5,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i think i saw one on the new t.v. commercial with the eighteen wheeler. that commercial also showed the new corvette. yeah i think gm is making a big mistake with all their new designs and also for getting rid of the s-series and the f-bodies. i will probably never buy another one unless it is used and 2002 and below or if i ever get the money to buy a corvette.

·
Registered
211 Posts
they are trying to come out with new, fresh looks which i can appreciate, but i'd rather just see that on what we have. i would have said, redesign the s-series line instead of dropping it. crap, if they would have just called the Colorado an S-10 we all would have bought into it as just a drastic facelift. but you change the name and we've got problems.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hard to raise prices and eliminate incentives without a name change. Really expect to see GM importing more and more of the low end vehicles too. Bad for the working man and the economy but good for the corporate bottom line, and probably an improvement in quality overall.

·
Eyes in Fruitloops
157 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the ZQ8 wheels. I actually though I'd like it, but after seeing the pics - I don't. No offence to those who own one but I love the X-wheels :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
HEY

about the blazer after 2005 the chevy blazer is going to be discontinued. this is the reason y GM is sellin all the regular blazers at such a low price.

·
WILL WORK FOR PARTS
1,006 Posts
holy old thread batman

1 - 17 of 17 Posts