S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey fella's, i was wondering if you could help. i want clear headlights on my truck. i seen the how-to of doing it with heat but that was on the headlights with just the small amber in the corner, i have the headlights with the long amber. can this still be done with these or not.

·
Electrical Mod
56,116 Posts
IF you have an s10 front, the answer is no, as the lens are dyed or whatever. IF you have a Sonoma front, then yes, just follow the how to on removing the amber lens.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got the sonoma front end with the headlights that have the fog light in them. the amber goes across the whole bottom of the headlight. i already read about doing on the ones that have the amber in just the corner but no info about the ones i have.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha. very nice. i like. as soon as i get the truck i will be tearing into those. thanks alot for your help.

·
i want this wheel
642 Posts
I did mine, too, but I just don't like it that much. I'm gonna try smoking the amber and seeing how that looks.

It's the far corner I don't like. It needs something there.

FWIW, if you could find a nice compact projector unit, You could do a retrofit on the bottom of these lights in the 100% clear lower half. My Hella 90's almost fit. :rant:So close.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts