S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok,, i got a 2003 extend cab zq8 4.3,, with 3 inch beltech blocks with 2 degree taper,, and 2 inch drop spindles. im gonna get jasons cups,, and prolly stones,,, 1/2 smcs for up,, and 3/8 smcs for down,, a 5 gal tank and 450 viar,, 1/2 line,, anybody else have the same bag set up as this,, what is rise time,, fall time,, play time?? any info would kick ass.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cuz im gonna have to buy parts at a time,,im hopin i can get most of it after xmas. i may end up goin with all 3/8 valves.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
It will be fast no matter what setup you end up goin with of what you listed. I think the main concern with n00bs is they don't think it will be fast enough, until they actually get the bags installed and realize how fast it really is. Don't worry about how fast it will be, cuz it will be fast. Less than 1 sec, up or down.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just dont what it to be as slow as my buddys,, he got bags bout a year ago on his,, and his was like a 20 sec process to go up and down one time.. i think he had maual valves or somethin,, when he hit the switch,, the air came out right buy the switch,, it was very annoying.. i think i will go with the 3/8s. oh,, will i drag with the drop spindles and stock 16 zq8 rims

·
EX-Minitrucker
3,978 Posts
I have the same setup you want except i got airlift 2b6 bags, dude when i hit the switches the front just flies up so fast i can't stop it at ride height, i have to air it down to get it to height. Trust me it's fast, faster than i thought it would be.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha yeah.. he upgraded the front though,, now he has 3/8mcs and 1/2 line to the front. its alot faster,, but the back still sucks nuts.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
are the air lift 2b6 3/8 npt or 1/2 npt

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh.. anyone know if i will drag with drop spindles

·
Drop N Destroy
4,712 Posts
i just got the new airlift dual port 2b6's they are the shit im runnin 3/8 on fills

·
Drop N Destroy
4,712 Posts
dude you will be laying frame and when install your bags you will be able to drag the shit out of it

·
the spl king
298 Posts
if u want speed ur gonna have to keep the pressure in the tank,
i have a f/s with 8 3/8's 1/2 line
all the way around and with enuff psi in the tank the front gets up pretty fast, right now im running 150psi, but sometime this week when i install my engine driven im gonna run 200psi

im starting to install my dad's bags in his s-10 , gonna run engine driven, 200psi with 8 3/8s all the way around with 1/2line with slam bags

he's got a 2.5 4 banger, so his truck should be able to hop a few inches no problem

laters

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cool. thanks for all the info. cant wait to start draggin. haha

·
shysa
29 Posts
Im pumpim 175psi with the 2b6's and 1/2 fills 3/8 dumps and 1/2 in line. got it all from jason.
it flies man
I tap the switch and Im almost all the way up.
dont worry about it being fast enough,
I was, now Im worried about my engine falling out.
I have the 4.3 and I get 1-2 inches off the ground at full pressure.
I might get a 150 psi pressure switch, cause it flys

1 - 16 of 16 Posts