S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SK= Midwest's Elite
4,906 Posts
oh shit...good thing he answered you before i did, i forgot that they changed the envoy front end...in which case Got-20z is right, it will DEFINETLY NOT bolt up, they changed all the fenders and everything in 02...so ya, get the 00 bumper cover if you want the envoy

·
Still waters run Deep
937 Posts
what does a 00 Envoy bumper cover look like? I thought the Envoy bumpers only fit GMC grilles and bumpers, not S-10's.

·
.......¯\(O_o)/¯.......
3,480 Posts
So the 98-00 will fit a 98 S10??

·
Registered
624 Posts
chevync they will fit a s10, u need the gmc sonoma metal bumper bar. u might need the sonoma grill, there is a gap in middle of the bumper that the sonoma grill fits into, the s10 grill is even all the around the bottom of the grill. then if u get the sonoma grill then u need the envoy or sonoma headlights.

·
blahh
1,392 Posts
yeah you cann put a 02 envoy bumper on a s-10 look on the cover of feb. mini truckin' but no yall right it aint no bolt on job for sure ....fiberglass here... alittle weld there.... a couple grand here......

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey guys I am looking for a envoy front end for my 99 sonoma fast bad with 20s and iw as wondering if anyone is selling any or where i can buy them at get back to me asap

1 - 14 of 14 Posts