S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys, I Have An 03 Sonoma That Is Too Low For My Taste. Nothing Has Been Done To The Truck...... Im Looking To Lift It, But I Want It To Stand/ Look Like A Stock 4x4. There Is Not A Lot Of Off Road Spots Around Were I Live So Im Not Looking To Go All Out. Just Like The Look Of The Regular 4x4's. Wondering If Yall Know What The Height Diff. Is Between The 2wd And The 4wd And What Size Factory 4x4 Tires Are. So That I Can Get The Right Lift.

Thanks!

·
LOL NEON
1,456 Posts
I have a 03 2wd 2.2 s10 xcab aaaaaaaand i parked next to a 4x4 s10 and he was only like 1/2" taller if anything. im running 235/75/15's with no lift and i could go at least one size taller. ive always noticed its taller than most s10's and i know there isnt any lift on it. Whats the dealy?

·
IATVHSS #904
614 Posts
s10jimmi said:
I have a 03 2wd 2.2 s10 xcab aaaaaaaand i parked next to a 4x4 s10 and he was only like 1/2" taller if anything. im running 235/75/15's with no lift and i could go at least one size taller. ive always noticed its taller than most s10's and i know there isnt any lift on it. Whats the dealy?
dude, im the exact opposite, everybody says that you could run 31" tires with a 3" body lift, my tires rubbed like nuts at first, i had to take a lot of the fender back. and when i would pull up to stock blazers, i would sit about he same heiught as them...EVEN WITH MY 3" body lift on!!! i have no idea, but mine seamed to sit lower than other stock blazers. I always said that same thing "What the dealy?"

·
Registered
219 Posts
s10jimmi said:
im running 225/75/15 and they are rubbing the frame when i turn, how are you able to go bigger than 235/75/15s? lol

ur truck looks higher b/c the tires add a bit of lift, and stock 4x4's arent much higher than stock 2wd's. i noticed when i went from 215/75/15 to 225's my truck was like an inch higher.

·
LOL NEON
1,456 Posts
the only time i rub frame is when the front end is flexing at full tilt, and i barely rub. Barely. i actually have to try to make them rub.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts