Discussion Starter #4
Sorry my satellite screwd up the picture

Attachments

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
shaunxxx3 said:
Sorry my satellite screwd up the picture
I'll say...it forgot to digitize the tailgate..better try it again!

lol...j/k

looks nice. I didn't know that they made torque thrust that big..they look nice!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
some ******* in gilroy ca stole my tailgate while i was eating at applebee's i did get 1200 from insurance which was nice

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
no chit!!!...
I can get tail gates only $50 new....another 100 for paint..you made out pretty good on that deal! Maybe someone needs to steel mine!

you might as well shave it since you have to have it painted!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
does anyone have any pictures of what a x looks like with a rollpan because with the rear body mold looks like it wouldnt look to good with a roll pan. and i cant find any good pictures of a rollpan except the xenon bodykit that comes with a rollpan.

P

·
0 Posts
I have seen X's with the Factory GM rollpan and it looks nice.

I think the Xenon one would look good too.

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
"American Racing Custom Torq Thrust 2 18x8 with 245/40's in front and 20x8 with 255/35's in rear" I wanna know how they are custom, the look damn nice! get the roll pan, you will see what it looks like when you put it on, lol.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i had to wait about 7 weeks. they have the correct bolt pattern and back spacing. if you goto there website they talk more about them its in the vintage section.

·
Registered
893 Posts
i Have an x with the gm roll pan. It doesnt match the kit obviously and min isnt painted yet because i intend to alter it so it will. :D

·
xtreme nutcase
487 Posts
hey shaun,

i like your setup. couple questions though.

is there a difference in diameter of the new back wheels compared to the factory? did you need to reprogram your speed sensor?

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Hate to be a copy cat but GODDAMMM I want those rims.. VERY NICE!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Joe - before i got the rims i was doing alot of talking, and actually i got them for whole sale came out to around 16 hundred which i didnt think was too bad. But i was talking to a mechanic and they said to becareful because the rear overall diameter will be bigger we calculated it out and it was about 2 inches bigger total 27.1 when i first put the rims on i didnt reprogram it. it kinda drove funny shifting and the tranny felt werid but the check engine light never came on and that was what people where saying might happen. But i didnt need to reprogram it i just bought the pp3 to make everything correct. And it did help the shifting and the way it drives.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
here is another picture

Attachments

·
Grace's daddy
63 Posts
does anyone have any pictures of what a x looks like with a rollpan because with the rear body mold looks like it wouldnt look to good with a roll pan. and i cant find any good pictures of a rollpan except the xenon bodykit that comes with a rollpan.
Here's a couple pix of my X with a GM rollpan.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts