Do you believe in God? - Page 11 - S-10 Forum
View Poll Results: Do you believe in God?
Yes 132 56.41%
No 83 35.47%
Not sure 19 8.12%
Voters: 234. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #501 of 537 Old 05-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Disabled Vet

Send a message via Yahoo to Olskoolrodder
Re: Do you believe in God?

Whoops...went to look at a new Dime/Sonoma,brought home a used Jeep XJ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #502 of 537 Old 05-12-2011, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connnnor View Post
Do you believe in God? I searched for a poll/thread but didnt find anything.

Im curious to see how many people do or dont believe in God. Ive been talking about this with people for a while now trying to understand everyones views.

As for me, no, I do not believe in God.
Yes I do
post #503 of 537 Old 06-15-2011, 12:45 AM
Sure why not.

You know I keep seeing this thing refresh because of votes and it just dawned on me the people I would really like to see a post from are those who are on the fence... Just curious to see how that generally works.

Especially because the posts Yes I do, from the religious and some overly quasi-intellectual statement followed by your stupid, from the atheists just aren't interesting anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsalldownhill View Post
How do I post a question on this forum?

post #504 of 537 Old 06-16-2011, 12:25 AM
Looking for a Dime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connnnor View Post
Do you believe in God? I searched for a poll/thread but didnt find anything.

Im curious to see how many people do or dont believe in God. Ive been talking about this with people for a while now trying to understand everyones views.

As for me, no, I do not believe in God.
Nope, but I don't care if others do have religion. I DO care when people shove it in my face, mix it with politics, or use it as an excuse to justify radical/extremist acts, though.

"Now I am Become Chevy, the Destroyer of Fords."
-Excerpt from my Xbox Live bio

Just a young S10 enthusiast trying to learn from those who know.
post #505 of 537 Old 06-26-2011, 08:53 PM
Disabled Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtiePride93 View Post
I DO care when people shove it in my face, mix it with politics, or use it as an excuse to justify radical/extremist acts, though.
I hear you there,Brother!

post #506 of 537 Old 08-31-2011, 01:22 PM
Registered Users

post #507 of 537 Old 08-31-2011, 01:34 PM
Sure why not.

Quote:

Quote:
post #508 of 537 Old 08-31-2011, 09:12 PM
Disabled Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhygin View Post
What he said...you just did

post #509 of 537 Old 09-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Chris

What up fellas

1996 GMC Jimmy SLT 4x4
6" SL, 33" tires. Sold
post #510 of 537 Old 09-01-2011, 09:34 PM
Disabled Vet

Long time no see,Chris! I been offline a bit,we had a house fire June 30 (while 3 walls still stand,was a total loss),and done moved,bought a (nicer) place and settled in since I seen you (on here,LOL). How's you been?

post #511 of 537 Old 09-03-2011, 12:57 AM
Chris

Good. i moved out on my own now, teaching a bible class on wednesdays at church with my girl's step brother. still have the truck for sale, lol prolly never sell though. bout the only bad thing in my life really

1996 GMC Jimmy SLT 4x4
6" SL, 33" tires. Sold
post #512 of 537 Old 09-03-2011, 01:43 AM
Disabled Vet

LOL,I hear a with today's economy and selling. I'm going to look at another Mustang GT tomorrow (an '88) I may trade mine for (the only reason I was selling really,to find another Foxbody)...if not,I may just keep it,fix what ails it (shocks,steering has BUTTLOADS of play,etc). Just so this in't like a thread hijack...

I still believe in God,and know that everything that's happened recently was Hisway of bullhornng me out of a slump to bring us to a better place (and it REALLY is,in all aspects,except this place won't be paid offin the next 5 years like the old house woulda,LMBO! ).

post #513 of 537 Old 09-03-2011, 01:51 PM
Chris

All you can do is give God the praise he deserves.

None of the stuff we have would we have without him. Just remember to praise him when its going bad, and give him thanks as well. When it goes well, dont look to yourself and be proud, look to God and be thankful. Be willing to give up anything you now have if God asks you to give it up. Know that without him giving it to you, you would not have it. Dont hold dear your worldly items and look up to him and be thankful for even the air in your lungs.

1996 GMC Jimmy SLT 4x4
6" SL, 33" tires. Sold
post #514 of 537 Old 09-03-2011, 07:49 PM
Sure why not.

Did you have insurance?

Quote:
post #515 of 537 Old 09-03-2011, 11:53 PM
Disabled Vet

Chris-well put,my friend!

Rhygin-yep,we had Allstate. Not enough coverage to cover pretty much anything that was inside the house,bt since we only owed about 5 yars on the land/home (it was a doublewide we bought off my Pops when they moved here to Bristol,VA),it only took about half the settlement to pay it off. We hadjust enough to pay down on this house (MUCH nicer,but very,very little land,LOL,and it won't be paid in 5 years I'm sure ),and buy back some needed items...but by the time family members donated stuff there was also enough (after getting most of everything needed,furniture,clothes,dishes,etc) to buy a pretty nice old Mustang GT ragtop too

Things are settled down lots,and we're just getting to paying the 2nd payment,as well as first month's utilities and such (all a bit higher than where we were,and she's yet to find work...),kids are making friends at the new schools,and finally went and picked up our dogs at my grandparent's today (11 month old pups that were born on our back deck,and have never seen a collar,we're house training them...ugh,LOL!). About got the Dime sold methinks (bad tranny and all),and decided today (after looking at a craphole '88 Mustang GT I almost traded it for) depending on what it'll take to fix it's horrible,horrible steering,gunna keep the Blazer for a daily.

SOOOOOOOOOOO......the answer is,yes,we had insurance (sorry,LOL!)

post #516 of 537 Old 09-04-2011, 12:26 AM
Sure why not.

Well glad you had insurance and no one got hurt or this would have been a much sadder story, well played. Foresight for the win.

Quote:
post #517 of 537 Old 09-04-2011, 02:05 AM
Disabled Vet

Thanks Brother Best part wasn't scoring a nicer place,better area to live (my opinio anyways),scoring my first Mustang in 21 years,or any of that stuffs...it'sthat no one was home/no one hurt,and it's actually opened up communications btween me and the Mrs.,and gone long ways into fixing a failing marriage.

post #518 of 537 Old 09-04-2011, 03:05 AM

i absolutely believe in God.

im not fat... im a minitrucker
post #519 of 537 Old 09-05-2011, 12:16 AM
Sure why not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagddime View Post
i absolutely believe in God.
Get back on topic this guys house just burned down...

Some people...

Quote:
post #520 of 537 Old 09-05-2011, 09:05 AM
Disabled Vet

post #521 of 537 Old 09-07-2011, 05:02 PM
Old School Outlaw

Yes I do believe in God. I have absolutely no problems with those who don't nor do I attempt to try and shove my beliefs down someone's throat but if asked I will explain the reason I believe. God is a touchy and very controversial subject as made very apparent by some of the postings in this thread but I never cease to be amazed at the lengths that some people go to try and disprove God. If you don't believe in Him then what's the big deal? Now I know what your answer will be. You will say something to the affect of well these stupid Bible thumpers just won't leave me alone. The guy who started this thread doesn't even believe in God. Thats his perogative and I respect his right to believe that. Problem is that many atheists or those that are agnostic tend to overdo it. Not that there aren't many Christians that take it too far but honestly guys some of the posts I have seen are not just trying to be argumentative but downright disrespectful. For example, those of you who refuse to capitalize God. In basic english grammar class I was taught that you always capitalize a name. More especially not just a name but a title. Even if you don't believe in the Judeo-Christian God you could at least get the proper english grammar correct. There is a difference between God and gods. God is His name and His title and gods could be a multitude of different things. Also the guy that said "piss on god and all who believe". Thats not a joke. Thats not even remotely funny. That is a direct show of disrespect and I pity you if that is your true attitude. Funny thing is that you atheists ask us Christians to respect your point of view yet you intentionally go out of your way to blatantly disrespect ours. At the end of the day the point is respect is given where respect is due. If you can't respect my beliefs don't expect me to respect yours. Not only are the things that many of you have posted disrespectful but just outright offensive and immature. For all that claim to be intelligent but resort to childlike responses such as the aforementioned phrase all I can say is your I.Q is made quite evident through your ignorant response. You want to discuss the existence of God in a mature way? I will be more than happy to discuss that topic in a respectful and mature way but at the same time don't expect me to be civil and respectful if you aren't.
post #522 of 537 Old 09-07-2011, 05:13 PM
Old School Outlaw

I invite any of you who are atheist or agnostic to politely and respectfully debate this topic with me. If you respect my view then I can guarantee that I will respect yours. There is a difference between atheism and agnosticism. Atheists don't believe in God or any higher power. Those of Agnostic belief are what I refer to as fence straddlers. They question the existence of a God but they won't outright deny His existence either. Some of the responses I have seen on here remind me of something my pops always said. You can't expect anything other than a foolish response from a fool. Its like milking a cow and expecting it to shoot blue gatorade out of its udders.
post #523 of 537 Old 09-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Disabled Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP03Noma View Post
Yes I do believe in God. I have absolutely no problems with those who don't nor do I attempt to try and shove my beliefs down someone's throat but if asked I will explain the reason I believe. God is a touchy and very controversial subject as made very apparent by some of the postings in this thread but I never cease to be amazed at the lengths that some people go to try and disprove God. If you don't believe in Him then what's the big deal? Now I know what your answer will be. You will say something to the affect of well these stupid Bible thumpers just won't leave me alone. The guy who started this thread doesn't even believe in God. Thats his perogative and I respect his right to believe that. Problem is that many atheists or those that are agnostic tend to overdo it. Not that there aren't many Christians that take it too far but honestly guys some of the posts I have seen are not just trying to be argumentative but downright disrespectful. For example, those of you who refuse to capitalize God. In basic english grammar class I was taught that you always capitalize a name. More especially not just a name but a title. Even if you don't believe in the Judeo-Christian God you could at least get the proper english grammar correct. There is a difference between God and gods. God is His name and His title and gods could be a multitude of different things. Also the guy that said "piss on god and all who believe". Thats not a joke. Thats not even remotely funny. That is a direct show of disrespect and I pity you if that is your true attitude. Funny thing is that you atheists ask us Christians to respect your point of view yet you intentionally go out of your way to blatantly disrespect ours. At the end of the day the point is respect is given where respect is due. If you can't respect my beliefs don't expect me to respect yours. Not only are the things that many of you have posted disrespectful but just outright offensive and immature. For all that claim to be intelligent but resort to childlike responses such as the aforementioned phrase all I can say is your I.Q is made quite evident through your ignorant response. You want to discuss the existence of God in a mature way? I will be more than happy to discuss that topic in a respectful and mature way but at the same time don't expect me to be civil and respectful if you aren't.

Amen

post #524 of 537 Old 09-07-2011, 11:01 PM
Sure why not.

Ok I will shoot you my feelings on this subject because of this part of your post...

Quote:
Problem is that many atheists or those that are agnostic tend to overdo it.
I believe this point of "overdoing" it, is the point at which religious types get backed so far into a corner they have nothing left to say, but things like "you have to have faith" or "I have seen him and some day you will too" both statements completely useless to anyone and irrelevant in their own right. I can tell you I have spoken to Abraham Lincoln and get mad at you when you don't believe me it doesn't make it true.

So lets throw the old wrench in the iron works.

Tell me how you know and, how you can convince me to believe, that there is in fact an almighty being.

Just to get this one out of the way as well, why is your god real and why are the other thousands of gods people believe in fake.

Quote:
post #525 of 537 Old 09-08-2011, 12:30 AM
Disabled Vet

(no offense to either intended)

The wheels of the bus go round and round...round and round...round and round

post #526 of 537 Old 09-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Sure why not.

Lol, figured I would give him his shot... There are some interesting positions to be heard like the physicist, who saw that coming?

Quote:
post #527 of 537 Old 09-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Disabled Vet

post #528 of 537 Old 09-09-2011, 02:48 PM
Old School Outlaw

Rhygin I have a question for you. How much knowledge do you have? You want to use science, logic, philosophy, reasoning, etc.. to try and discredit God. My question for you is how much knowledge do you have? Do you know everything there is to be known about biology, medicine, psychology, chemistry, mathematics, philosophy, history, computer technology, anthropology, engineering, biotechnology, etc...? Out of all of the knowledge of the universe what percentage of knowledge do you possess versus how much knowledge is out there? Your answer if I might hazard a guess would have to be around the percentage of 0%. So if we might illustrate your knowledge versus the vastness of knowledge out in the universe then your knowledge would be as a grain of sand compared to all the sand of the beaches of the world. God is a concept that is beyond your grasp of knowledge. I'm not mocking you but I am saying that if you agree that you know next to nothing compared to all of the knowledge in the world then you must also admit since there are many things in which you are not knowledgeable, then God is possibly among those things. God is an infinite being that exists in the vast space that is outside of your tiny little finite realm of knowledge. It is impossible for you to know every single thing in this world and that my friend is why it is 100 percent impossible for you to be an atheist. To be an atheist you would have to know everything and you don't so at the end of the day the best you can be is agnostic. You may be doubtful of God but unless you know everything that is to be known it is impossible to completely deny Him. I'm not trying to be argumentative, I'm not trying to win you over, all I'm doing is showing you the fallacy of your belief system and the folly in saying that you know for sure that there is no God.
post #529 of 537 Old 09-09-2011, 08:48 PM
Sure why not.

Quote:
Tell me how you know and, how you can convince me to believe, that there is in fact an almighty being.

Just to get this one out of the way as well, why is your god real and why are the other thousands of gods people believe in fake.

Since you didn't answer either of my questions here's some new ones...

1. Did you not answer them because you cant?

2. Did you not answer them because you don't want to?

3. Did you generally already arrive here... \/

Quote:
...religious types get backed so far into a corner they have nothing left to say, but things like "you have to have faith" or "I have seen him and some day you will too" both statements completely useless to anyone and irrelevant in their own right...
Address mine then I will address yours.

Quote:
post #530 of 537 Old 09-10-2011, 01:50 AM
Old School Outlaw

"The fool hath said in his heart there is no God."-Psalm 14:1

1. I didn't answer because I can't answer. I didn't answer because you already know everything and you wouldn't listen anyway.

2. I didn't answer them because I didn't want to because as previously mentioned you can't tell somebody who knows everything anything.

3. I know what I believe and I don't question it. You on the other hand seem to have doubts and questions as to your own belief.

If you were secure in your belief that there is no God then you wouldn't feel such a strong need to try and disprove Him and His existence. The difference between you and me? I can go home, lay my head down on the pillow, sleep like a baby, and never once worry about my life and what happens when I die. I knever knew peace until I met Jesus. I never knew true love until He saved my soul. You will never be able to fill that aching, dark, empty, gaping hole in your soul. Jesus loves you and He died on the cross so that you could spend eternity with Him. All you have to do is accept His free gift of salvation. Also for all of those who say that believing in God is for weak minded individuals or for those who need a crutch. I call you out right now as cowards. It takes a real man to stand for Jesus. Any old wuss can go the way of the world, doing whatever they want, when they want. It takes a man to stand, it takes a man to love and be faithful to one woman, it takes a man to treat others the way he wants to be treated, it takes a man to do the right thing even when no one is watching, it takes a man to raise a family and teach his children the truth, it takes a man to leave a legacy that lives on long after he is gone. I will not discuss this any longer due to the fact that I would be better off beating my head against a brick wall as to try to convince you of the truth. My only question for you is not do you believe in God? My question for you is what kind of legacy will you leave behind? What will people remember about you? The least I can do is live for Jesus because He died for me. People may not remember much about me when I'm gone but if they can say that I loved Jesus, that I was a good husband, father, son, brother, grandson, neighbor, firefighter, and I treated other people with love and respect and would give the shirt off my back to help a complete stranger; that's the kind of legacy I want to leave behind!

"Then said Jesus unto his disciples, if any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross and follow me." Matthew 16:24

I will pray for you Rhygin and I honestly wish you nothing but the best. This has been enjoyable but futile in nature so I won't continue in this debate. At the end of the day I have nothing to prove. I know what I believe and I don't have to get into the semantics of it with every single person I meet. I hope one day you will know the peace that I know. I hope one day you will figure out what you believe because of right now I can tell you are very unsure. God Bless You even though you don't believe in Him
post #531 of 537 Old 09-10-2011, 09:57 PM
Sure why not.

How many things are wrong with everything you said. Nothing worth even talking about your just straight looking to fight with no apparent logic or reason behind it. You could have accomplished more by just typing "GOD YES FOR NO REASON" in bold red type.

I sleep wonderful by the way as I do not believe in heaven or hell regardless of what I do I end up dead not in eternal hellfire or heaven either way I don't want eternal life. I'm 25 and I could go peacefully fulfilled. Cant imagine 75 probably just shoot myself when my bones start to go or cancer hits, sucks for you, you'll have to suffer because if you kill yourself the bad thing happens and the lambs start screaming. I have never once questioned the existence of god I have never been on the fence, inside my head personally I don't think there is anything I am more certain about. I know the sky is blue yet the question, is the sky really blue seems to have a more likely answer of no, than there is a chance of there being a god.

By the way lol...

Quote:
I believe this point of "overdoing" it, is the point at which religious types get backed so far into a corner they have nothing left to say, but things like "you have to have faith" or "I have seen him and some day you will too" both statements completely useless to anyone and irrelevant in their own right. I can tell you I have spoken to Abraham Lincoln and get mad at you when you don't believe me it doesn't make it true.

I one hundred percent won this one before it even started. Your not even remotely good at this your like the "they took our jobs" guys from south park blind ranting with zero thought. I didn't want to argue or change your mind, intelligent conversation is just beyond some people I guess.

By the way I didn't feel the need to impose my opinion on you, you invited me to.

Quote:
post #532 of 537 Old 09-10-2011, 11:49 PM
Old School Outlaw

[QUOTE=rhygin;7562855], intelligent conversation is just beyond some people I guess.

QUOTE]

Kid, you can't even admit you don't really know that much. The difference between me and you is that I can at least admit that I don't begin to know everything.

I will leave you with some words from men much wiser than I....

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." -Albert Einstein

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."- Mark Twain

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."- William Shakespeare

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."- Bruce Lee

"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own."- Marcus Tullius Cicero
post #533 of 537 Old 09-11-2011, 01:06 AM
Sure why not.

I never claimed to be anything or know everything. You sure as hell are talking down to me like you know everything though, silly shit there must be a god now I will move onto provoking you with insults and condescending bullshit instead of discussing anything relevant to the subject at all.

Kids don't have a wife, a kid, a degree, they haven't been to combat, they don't have two dead parents one of which was murdered, and they damn sure don't have a purple heart so don't call me kid because I have seen shit that you will never see, old man. Way to completely dismiss rational thought yet again.

Posted September 11, 2011 where was your god 10 years ago. Sure as shit wasn't in the trenches with me taking bullets, bombs, rockets, and mortars for your sorry ass. God exist when its convenient.

Quote:
post #534 of 537 Old 09-11-2011, 02:17 AM
Old School Outlaw

I'm sorry....This has gone way too far. I have said some things that I didn't mean to say. I think some things have been said on both sides that probably shouldn't have been said. I'm sorry for what I said that was inappropriate. As for your service to our country thank you. I also served my country in the US Army. As for your parents you have my condolences. I too have experienced the loss of close loved ones. My grandmother, my grandpa(my moms dad), my papaw(my moms stepfather), my aunt died of cancer at 39 years old, and I have lost several close friends way before their time. My grandfather is 91 and has survived 2 major cancers(colon and prostate) has recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer again(he was in remission for almost 12 years). I too was married(for almost 5 years). She abused me physically, mentally, emotionally, verbally, and financially. As if that wasn't enough she was cheating on me with one of our friends for the last year or so that we were married. I left her and she took almost everything I owned. Everything I had acquired in 7 years of being out of the house she took. I had my truck, a few clothes, my guns, and my guitar. I cut my losses and moved back home with my parents. Do you know how humbling it is to move back in with your parents at 25 cause you have no other options? It sucks balls man. I saved up for a few months and found a house to rent. I'm back on my feet again and more the wiser. I was bullied growing up pretty bad. Thats why I have a very strong defense mechanism. I am trying to work on it but sometimes I struggle with it. As far as 9/11 goes I was a soldier and I am a career firefighter so trust me that hit close to home for me. I will be attending church in the am for a special service even though I'm pulling a shift at the FD right now. How about we just drop the God issue all the way around. I can't convince you and vice versa. Let's do the mature thing and agree to disagree. We are both Americans and we have both served. By the way I enjoy my life just as much as the next guy. I drink beer, dip tobacco, smoke cigars every now and then, I have multiple tattoos and plan to get many more, can curse with the best of them, I listen to everything from country to metal, love playing guitar and singing, enjoy hunting, fishing, trucks, and spending time with my beautiful fiancee. I'm just a regular guy. I'm not perfect but I try to live my life to the fullest and am always willing to help someone whenever I can. Thats why I'm a career fireman cause it sure aint about the money. I don't know why I told you all of this but I hope you can accept my apology and again thank you for your service.
post #535 of 537 Old 09-11-2011, 11:23 AM
Sure why not.

You have had quite the bit of shit luck as well... I don't understand how you guys who believe in god the creator the protector etc... Go through shit like that, and old school with the house fire, people dying viciously and accept its all part of a bigger plan as an acceptable answer, at least I can chalk it up to chance or just plain old bad luck. I would start to get mad at the god I believed in if shit like that was happening to me. Like on signs I don't know if you've ever seen that movie, where the preachers wife gets slowly and brutally killed pinned up against a tree by a suburban and he loses his faith you would think that would be more common than it is.

I never wanted to convince you I just like hearing what people have to say about questions like the ones I asked and see the other side type deal. Sometimes people surprise me.

Quote:
post #536 of 537 Old 09-11-2011, 03:09 PM
Old School Outlaw

Dude there have been times I have questioned my beliefs. Certain calls I run that truly make me wonder sometimes. I see people's faces sometimes when I'm trying to get to sleep. Calls I have run that are etched into my memory and no matter how hard I try I can't get rid of certain images in my mind. People who we tried our best and lost. A guy that lived 2 doors down from me went into a full blown MI(Myocardial Infarction) about a month and a half ago. About 6 of us from my dept. responded. He was blue when we found him in the floor. We worked our asses off trying to bring him back. We bagged him with a BVM, shocked him numerous times with the defib., pumped his chest, and when the Paramedics got there they intubated him successfully and started a line and pushed some meds. By the time we got him in the back of the ambulance we had brought him back. He had a pulse, was breathing, his color had returned, and he had a strong heartbeat but he was in a comatose state. We felt good cause we knew we had brought him back. I saw some of his family in the grocery store a week or so later and they told me he had passed away. That's hard to deal with because he was only in his 50's and technically he was a save for us but I still felt somehow like I was responsible for him not being alive. Even though we did all we could. Honestly there are times I come home from work and just cry like a baby. Sometimes I don't know what I believe from one day to the next. Hell its human nature to question things. The hardest calls to run though are the babies or very young children. They are so young and full of life and it is very hard to deal with when we lose one of them. I have seen things with my own two eyes way worse than any horror movie could ever portray. On this day though September ll, 2011 I still remember that fateful day 10 years ago. When 19 extremely radical Islamists hijacked those planes and murdered over 3,000 innocent people. Some may choose to forget but I never will. I want to remember the dead because it was through the sacrifice of the 343 that died and the emergency responders that lived that we didn't lose thousands more. I will never forget to be thankful for the men and women that serve this country in our Armed Forces that keep us safe from enemies abroad. Having been in the service I wish we had went over there and kicked their asses more than we did. I want you to know that that from the bottom of a fellow veteran's heart that I appreciate your service to our great nation and the sacrifice you made to receive a Purple Heart cause they don't give those out easily. No matter what our differences may be we can stand together and be united in the fact that we served our country and that we are fellow Americans that live in the best damn country in the world period! IMHO they should play the footage from 9/11 every single morning on national tv so no American ever forgets the lives lost that day. It may not be politically correct but I don't really give two shits about that. We should send a worldwide message to all extreme radical Islamic terrorists and other terrorists that we are the USA and if you mess with the bull you get the horns. Never Forget 9/11 and the sacrficies made that day and the years thereafter by all men and women in uniform whether they are military, firefighters, law enforcement, or ems. As a fellow American I respect your right to believe the way you believe and I am proud to live in a country with individuals such as yourself. Toby Keith kind of summed it all up for me "Cause we'll stick a boot in your ass its the American way!" I hope you can accept my sincere apology and join me in remembering all of the fallen on this somber day of infamy. At the end of the day we can all believe what we believe but the truth is no one ever truly knows for sure. Neither you or I could ever make that great of an assumption. Both sides must step out on faith regardless of their point of view on the whole God issue. Anyway I hope we can put this behind us and be friendly because there is no gain in being at each others throats. Arguments solve nothing. Peace solves everything.
post #537 of 537 Old 09-13-2011, 12:45 AM

Quote:
God exist when its convenient.
So true man. It's easier to say, "God did it" than actually learn how something came into existence. Personally I think it's the worst thing to ever happen to the human race. More people have died from religion than any other cause.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the S-10 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page