post #601 of 605 Old 01-03-2014, 11:03 AM Thread Starter
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4

Send a message via AIM to layinbody31 Send a message via MSN to layinbody31
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #602 of 605 Old 03-13-2014, 11:56 PM
Hardcore 1st Gen'r

Re: [ProjecT] Spare Parts: 1st Gen Crewcab

bump. i'm crawling out of my cave if you even remember me i gotta say that you and I are alot alike in our OCD for the details on building a crew cab. I've always dreamed about building a crew cab too but it'll prob realistically never happen for me. I'm happy to see you doing this and its awesome to see your idea of using an ex cab. that's an idea, like everyone else, i never thought of. the window channels have always been the kicker on the conversion for me. I've never been a fan of the different width doors in the 4 door blazers. hopefully the progress gets rolling again soon but what can i say, i haven't touched my truck in over 4 years..... unless you count stacking storage bins in the bed so why exactly did you move to Michigan and back again? i missed that part.

post #603 of 605 Old 03-14-2014, 09:46 AM Thread Starter
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4

Send a message via AIM to layinbody31 Send a message via MSN to layinbody31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jman View Post
bump. i'm crawling out of my cave if you even remember me i gotta say that you and I are alot alike in our OCD for the details on building a crew cab. I've always dreamed about building a crew cab too but it'll prob realistically never happen for me. I'm happy to see you doing this and its awesome to see your idea of using an ex cab. that's an idea, like everyone else, i never thought of. the window channels have always been the kicker on the conversion for me. I've never been a fan of the different width doors in the 4 door blazers. hopefully the progress gets rolling again soon but what can i say, i haven't touched my truck in over 4 years..... unless you count stacking storage bins in the bed so why exactly did you move to Michigan and back again? i missed that part.

Hey man, thanks for the interest! I know you've been around here for a while so I def remember you I just got my frame table back last week so I'm hoping to get the cabs put together sometime this spring For now tho the truck has been parked in the same spot in the driveway for almost a year, so it's getting to be time to do something about that lol.

As far as the MI move, I got a job with American Axle (GM's axle supplier) up in Three Rivers, so we moved up there for it. But we had a lot of bad circumstances and misfortunes up there and due to all that the job didn't end up working out. So we came back to IN since it is where all our family is and is basically a "home base" for us
post #604 of 605 Old 01-11-2015, 08:02 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to bobturismo

I just found this thread while looking for pics and sped through all 13 pages.
post #605 of 605 Old 01-12-2015, 10:41 AM

I have been subscribed to this thread for a while now and curious if there are any updates. I partially wish I would have gone a different direction in some areas on mine but the amount of hours I have spent and it still isn't totally done I don't think I did. I sure hope I can see this one done. There aren't too many people that have totally completed one of these. Most haven't even got it completed as for as mine is. Sure hope we can see some updates soon.

88 S10, tbi 350, 241/241 doubler, sas Dana HP 44/ 14 bolt, locked, 37" toyos mtr for now, on board air. "Crew Cab in Progress"
93 S10 2wd daily driver/ Retired
98 K3500 CC Centurion Duelly, Vortec 454, New Toy Hauler
2007 Tahoe, wife's daily
93 S10 4 Door Blazer, Daughter's daily, sas d44's, 35' KM2, Planning on HP44 and 14 bolt in the future
87 S10 Extended Cab 4x4, Middle Daughter, Future build likely
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the S-10 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page