Extended Cab available Length and Height to rear window. - S-10 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 03-27-2019, 05:26 PM Thread Starter

Extended Cab available Length and Height to rear window.

Hey guys, I’ve been away from this forum for over 12 years since I sold my Sonoma. I miss the truck so much that I decided to track down an S-10 extended cab this time. I used to be in the car audio back in the day and now that I’m approaching late 30’s I guess I’m having a little midlife and want to relive a little bit of my youth lol. Set to cut to the chase, I’ve been in and out of various core forms through the years and none have been as friendly as the S-10 crew. So I’ve looked all over and try to figure out the available dimensions from below the rear window to the floor, that little step hump. And maximum space from left passenger side to the right there door interior vinyl. I intend to build a small MDF table from the hub to the base of the backseats but I also am very tall and want to recline the seats somewhat like in my normal car. More so than I could in my standard cab Sonoma back in the day. I had an 2003 and used to frequent here until about 2006ish. If it’s a pain in the neck I don’t want to anger anyone so I will just wait until I find a truck but I’m just getting anxious and trying to design systems to stay sane LOL. If anybody has the area I’d appreciate it, I looked at some prefab boxes but they really don’t give available size they kind of fit more conveniently and leave space us guys wouldn’t (audio guys lol). So I’m basically looking for maximum left to right, height floor to below the rear window line, and from the depth back wall to the base of the seats if they were straight up like in a standard cab. Thanks a million ahead of time, if it’s a pain don’t worry about it just glad to be back here! Extended with third door, not crew. -Mike

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the S-10 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page