Looking for a good free data recovery program - S-10 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 09-22-2014, 09:16 PM Thread Starter

Looking for a good free data recovery program

I was an idiot and deleted a whole gallery off of my unrooted galaxy s4 on accident. I have tried a few programs that say they are free but once you scan the sd card and try to recover the deleted files, it makes you pay $50 to buy the "full version." I don't really feel like paying $50 for a program that I believe I will only use one time.

So far, I have tried wondershare dr.fone, 7-data card recovery, minitool power data recovery, card recovery, and easeUS data recovery.

So far, the dr.fone one was the only one that was actually free, but it requires to leave your sd card in the phone and plug the phone into the computer. for some reason, my laptop keeps disconnecting my phone randomly while it's trying to scan it.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

1984 Chevy s10.
1995 Chevy s10: Hopefully will be sold soon!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-10-2014, 04:33 AM

Re: Looking for a good free data recovery program

Data Recovery is a professional software helps you solve all data loss problems - recovery lost files from hard drive, external hard drive, USB drive, Memory card, digital camera, mobile phone, music player and other storage media due to deleting, formatting, software crash, hard drive damage, virus attacking, partition loss or other unknown reasons.

Here are several kinds of recovery you need:
1. Undeleted Recovery. If you want to recover files or folders that were intentionally deleted, choose this option.
2. Damaged Partition Recovery is for retriving files on the re-formatted or damaged partition.
3. Lost Partition Recovery serves to regain data from lost or deleted partitions.
4. Digital Media Recovery. If you need to get back data from a digital media, select this mode.
5. CD/DVD Recovery is for recovering data from a CD/DVD disk.

IfCoupons offers Discount and Promo Codes on Data Recovery Software.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the S-10 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page