Fallout 4 - Page 2 - S-10 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 68 Old 12-16-2015, 07:52 PM
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

Re: Fallout 4

You're missing out man. It's fun. I love working on my settlement. I need to make another video of it. I have two giant lion statues and a minuteman statue now.

ℐustin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 68 Old 12-16-2015, 09:21 PM Thread Starter
No Money Noma

Once you do enough stuff to level up and get access to some higher perks and get a lot of junk collected so you can build stuff, making settlements is probably the funest thing to do. Definitely a HUGE time consumer. But the good part about it is you get to come here and brag about it
post #53 of 68 Old 12-21-2015, 11:55 AM Thread Starter
No Money Noma

I know I could probably go on a wiki and figure this out but what is the deal with the build limit on some materials? I noticed the other week that I couldn't build anymore floors or roof pieces in Sanctuary Hills. I did read that you had to scrap stuff to be able to build more, but I have seen people who have way more stuff in their settlements than I did. Like the 5 story shack you built on Spectre Island is at least double the size of what I was trying to build. If you link your settlements together does that increase the build size or something?

post #54 of 68 Old 12-21-2015, 02:10 PM
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

Fallout 4

At the top right is how big you can build your settlement. Since some are very small you can't build a lot on them. As far as scrapping goes I think I can carry 500 in my armor now and I get everything I can, even clothing and guns. When I come back to my settlement I drop all the clothes and guns I don't want, enter settlement build mode, and scrap it all. Copper, steel, and glue are probably the three most important items you want.

Idk about trading between settlements. I know I'll get stuff from other settlements and bring to the island.

ℐustin
post #55 of 68 Old 12-22-2015, 08:07 AM Thread Starter
No Money Noma

That may be what my deal is. Sanctuary Hills is too small for me to build a huge fort. I'll have some time over the weekend so I might tear all the stuff down I built there and in Hangman's Ally and move it to the Island. Thanks for the input
post #56 of 68 Old 12-22-2015, 12:15 PM
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

The castle was good to build if you fix the bad areas, but it quickly gets to the size limit.

ℐustin
post #57 of 68 Old 12-28-2015, 09:30 PM Thread Starter
No Money Noma

I'm only posting this because it's been a while since I was scared by a video game! I was doing a BOS mission out in the waste land and on my way there I was sneaking around in V.A.T.S. when I saw a boatfly. I had the volume muted because I had my girl on speaker phone. I go into V.A.T.S. and try to shoot the boatfy but he was behind a tree. So I run up on him to ambush him and 2 more come flying out of a cabin. I stopped running and started shooting the boatfly's when out of nowhere I noticed I was falling down and had no idea what was going on. Next thing I know I'm on m back staring at this ugly thing! It scared the sh!t out of me because I wasn't expecting it and I couldn't hear a thing. Needless to say, Whitney heard me yell and gasp mid sentence. I'm still hearing jokes about it.

post #58 of 68 Old 12-28-2015, 10:07 PM
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

Fallout 4

Death claw. I've killed 5 or 6 in this game. Are out on Xbox or ps4? Strangely enough 2 was today. I seen another, but BOS got to it before I could. The other I killed was a glowing one. I also have 12 or 13 sets of power armor and most are complete. I just use the x01 suit though. I'll have to make another video of my settlement... It's a tad bigger lol. Basically every time I go on a mission a fill myself and Danse up with junk then deposit it at my settlement. I'm at level 47 now and can breathe underwater. I need to find the underwater city.

ℐustin
post #59 of 68 Old 12-29-2015, 09:42 AM Thread Starter
No Money Noma

That was my third death claw I've killed. I haven't ran into a glowing one yet though. I'm on Xbox One. I just made it to level 32 last night before I got kicked off the TV. I've got to get the Aqua boy perk (or whatever it's called) so I can breath under water and find that place because I had no idea it existed! I swear it seems like it takes me an hour on a good day to complete a mission because I'm always getting side tracked.
Have you completed the missions where you track down Kellogg and then go to the brain doctor and look for Virgil in the glowing sea? I want to keep doing those missions but I don't want that to fast track me through the story line and make me miss a bunch of stuff.
post #60 of 68 Old 12-29-2015, 12:51 PM
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

I've just got to the part where you kill Kellogg.

ℐustin
post #61 of 68 Old 12-30-2015, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
No Money Noma

Yeah I'm one step past that, sorry if I spoiled it. I want to keep playing it but I can tell it's going to lead to a lot more so I kind of want to wait until I'm ready to move the story line forward.
post #62 of 68 Old 12-30-2015, 04:00 PM
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

Yeah I think it will make the story end sooner too. I have another guy who I talk to that did a lot of the BOS quests and it ended the game before he even knew it.

ℐustin
post #63 of 68 Old 01-23-2016, 05:06 PM Thread Starter
No Money Noma

I thought I'd come over here and tell yall about a good combo of perks I've been using. I like to snipe a lot so this has been really great. I use Ninja level 3, rifleman level 4, and sneak level 3. With this combo, Ninja gives you gain 3.5x damage with sneak attacks, Sneak makes you 50% harder to detect (making your chance of getting a sneak attack much higher), and Rifleman gives you get 80% more damage with non-auto rifles (which is most sniper rifles). This works great for those pesky Super mutant hang outs because if you get a good position on them and take your time to plan out a good attack, you can clear them out without haven't to shoot the same target twice or even being spotted.
post #64 of 68 Old 01-24-2016, 08:01 AM
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

Sweet. I haven't played in a few weeks. I need to get back on it.

ℐustin
post #65 of 68 Old 01-24-2016, 01:31 PM Thread Starter
No Money Noma

There was about 2 weeks I barely turned it on. I decided instead of running around aimlessly I would look at all the current quest I had and try to do a lot of them without picking any more up. That was pretty fun and I also decided to put my favorite guns up and try some new ones. I would recommend that also if you want to add a little excitement. And I've tried to cut back on my fast travel so I can discover new places.
post #66 of 68 Old 01-24-2016, 03:33 PM
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

I'll probably get back on it once I fix my blazer.

ℐustin
post #67 of 68 Old 05-18-2016, 09:50 PM
retardicon

I just started back into fallout 4 the other day. The survival update a few weeks back makes it hard as crap. Now you HAVE to eat drink and sleep or you'll get penalties to your stats. And everything has a weight to it now. And being over encumbered hurts you.
post #68 of 68 Old 05-20-2016, 07:26 AM Thread Starter
No Money Noma

I haven't played it in a while but I want to download all of the DLC and start back. I tried the new Hitman and it's fun but the levels are so big if you don't have a few hours at a time to dedicate to it, it isn't worth it. So does ammo have weight to it now also?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the S-10 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page