Join Date: Jun 2010
Badluck Inc is offline
Hobart Handler® 140 MIG Welder
Welder | Brand : Hobart | Process Type : MIG, Flux Core | Welding Amperage Range : 25-140 A | Input Voltage : 115 V | Weld Thickness : 24 ga. - 1/4 inch - Single Pass | Duty Cycle : 20% @ 90 A | Length : 19-1/2 in. | Product Weight : 57 lb. More
Built with Hobart quality & durability, the Handler® 140 is Hobart's most popular wire feed welder - it is MIG ready, no additional kit required. The Handler® 140 is a wire welding package with industrial performance, operating on standard 115V household current. Extremely versatile and perfect for the welder that wants to work on auto body, household repairs, or even heavier farm projects that require extra power. Tapped voltage gives you the best possible power and arc available while welding. Includes: comfortable 10 ft. H100S2-10 MIG gun with liner, built-in gas valve, dual gauge regulator and gas hose, 10 ft. work cable with clamp, power cord with plug, extra .030 in. contact tips, sample spool of .030 in. flux-cored welding wire and 8 in. wire spool adapter.
- Welds 24 ga. up to 1/4 in. mild steel in a single pass
- Operates off 115V household current
- 5 position tapped voltage settings for precise set-up
- 25 to 140 output amperage
- Duty cycle - 20% at 90 amps
- Dual groove, quick change drive roll
- Self-resetting thermal overload system protection
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Manufacturers limited warranty
I got this new for 400 bucks since it was an open box item. Still get the same warranty and everything thing. I just have to practice welding again since i haven't done it in 20 years or so lol.
97 S10 Ext Cab 4.3L