Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Saipan (!)
Mad Max is offline
Re: Hot potato passengers floor board
Is your timing somewhat retarded? That usually causes hot exhaust.
On S10s, the cat is located under the passenger floorboard with a heat sheild above it. The muff is behind that before the axle as you know.
If you don't have a cat any more, I suggest running a pipe in its place and relocating the g pack to where the muff is usually located.
1)'82 S10, 383, 700R4, Shorty
2) '85 S10, 3.4, 700R4 4x4 stretch cab (Redneck)
3) '90 S10 2.5, 5 speed shorty
4) '91 S10, Built 3.4, 5 speed shorty (Voodoo)
5) '92 S10, 2.5, 5 speed shorty, (Barbie)
6) '92 S10, 2.5 5 speed, Shorty
7) 1979 LUV, Buick 3.8 V6, TH 350 Shorty.