S-10 Forum banner

wheel info for bagged trucks?

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  dnyce 
#1 ·
what are you running..

what size wheel and tires ?

i want to run iroc 20" on my bagged blazer.

#2 ·
ive seen plenty of irocs on s10's and blazers so it should work no problem. i have 20x8.5, +10mm offset, 245/40-20 and a big brake kit in the front(adds like 1/2" to the track width) in the front and 20x9.5 0 offset 275/35-20 in the back. had to roll fenders front and back but it tucked nice.

i want to move up to a 275/40-20 in the back

#3 ·
why the offset in the front ?

ya my stock irocs fit well . but my tires rub the quarter lip. i shaved them but need to shave a little more. and this is the back im talking about. for the front i have to cut the inner fenders to clear.

now i need to get some different tires for my stock irocs for now and going with a smaller sidewall.

hopefully this spring ill pick up a set of 20" irocs or boss338 i think that's the number..
as i like both. ill have to save some money if i can to get them. unless i can find a set of used ones.

just trying to figure out what people are using and if what you have clears .

whats the wides i can go in the front?
as i want it the same front to back. well maybe a little wider in rear, maybe..

#4 ·
At first I did want the 9.5 in the front too, but I was worried about turning radius and hitting the fenders, Bcuz the drop spindles push the wheels out a lil, and since it's a s10 the big brakes push it out alil too.

Now I'm Sfbd it, the fronts seem perfect but the rears might hit the bedside.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.