S-10 Forum banner

Project: This is why we can't have nice things

105K views 1K replies 64 participants last post by  tytotheler92 
#1 ·
Alright guys. I just 'happened' upon this one. After I totaled the last one I looked at at least 20 different car models...none of them I like as much as these...

My second unicorn Blazer! (The rarity of the leather on an 02 along with Autotrak has christened both of my Blazers unicorns)

This one happens to be a 2002.5 so it has the updated stereo, not that it matters too much. Double DIN FTW though!

This truck was a tow behind vehicle for an older couple who took and RV and the truck down to Florida every winter. It was then bought by a tech at this dealership I bought it from and was driven back and forth from here to WV for the past 2 years. It's had all of the front end components replaced and drives better then my old one. IT IS MUCH CLEANER then my last one...it's ****ing ridiculous. I'm still giddy about this one. :haha: They let me put it up on the lift and it needs oil cooler lines and a new muffler since the inside is rattling. Thats it....

Oh, and it only has 69,500 miles.

I was originally not going to bother looking at it...considering the first and only picture online was this:

Then after I called and they told me about it, I woke up today and went. :haha: I'm glad that I did.

Less typing, more pictures.

sadly the front valence is ruined.

See less See more
#7 ·
Re: Second chance with another rare unicorn - A loaded 2002 4DR 4WD

Dude I picked up an intake today if you want it!! It's a K&N!

#8 ·

Dude I picked up an intake today if you want it!! It's a K&N!
Um...yeah! I bought it from your neck of the woods too, I thought about calling you. :rotf:

Oh, and plans are the same as before, but better. Ya'll will see. :haha:

#18 ·

Yes!!!!! I've always wanted to see 35th anniversary wheels on a S' Series!

Run a 245/45R17, its a more common size.
I had no prob finding tires in my price range and need for 235/55/17s...and on 235s these trucks already dart bad on the highway, I know I dont want 245s. :rotf:

They will end up being these: http://www.econrads.com/Tire-Details.aspx?ID=37073&Brand=Uniroyal&Model=TIGER PAW TOURING

#16 ·

Dude get those rims!!!! And where did you get that?

#21 ·

^I didn't know Uniroyal still made tires until I started working for Ford about 6 months ago. We install those tires on almost every car that comes in. I like 'em, they wear great and are very quiet. Are they a Michelin or Goodyear Comfortread? No, but they aren't bad tires.

#24 ·

^I didn't know Uniroyal still made tires until I started working for Ford about 6 months ago. We install those tires on almost every car that comes in. I like 'em, they wear great and are very quiet. Are they a Michelin or Goodyear Comfortread? No, but they aren't bad tires.
I didn't know until my mom came home with them on the Town and Country like a year ago...lol

They were bought by Michelin as far as I know.

#23 ·

You should have stopped by man. I got an intake for ya.

?????????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.