S-10 Forum banner

i made it over

14K views 116 replies 69 participants last post by  S10dude 
#1 ·
hello to those that don't allready know me.

WOW, i just noticed that pics can be uploaded to here ?
cool, let me try it. well it may be to big.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
thanx. its kinda high in the back, air bags. cause i as going to a show that day and needed to take a bunch of stuff with.

here is another if its not to big.

btw, i won my class that day at the SUPER CHEVY SHOW @ Route 66

Attachments

#7 ·
thanx guys. yeah, it needs a better gear/tires. i'm pondering getting a 12 bolt with 3.73, but those suckers are a tall $$$$, so i don't know what i will end up with. and i am getting MT ET Streets

#10 ·
i plan to make it faster, just how fast it will end up i don't know, it really depends on money, but i'm sure it will be in the 12's. i plan to do many more mods to it over the years, i'm not in much of a hurry.

yes to a roll pan. the flaps are staying = i hate rock chips, and they don't look bad at all.

here is an engine pic, if it works.

btw, i'm thinkin about removing ALL the a/c stuff. i don't ever use it, and its slowing me down.

Attachments

#101 ·
i plan to make it faster, just how fast it will end up i don't know, it really depends on money, but i'm sure it will be in the 12's. i plan to do many more mods to it over the years, i'm not in much of a hurry.

yes to a roll pan. the flaps are staying = i hate rock chips, and they don't look bad at all.

here is an engine pic, if it works.

btw, i'm thinkin about removing ALL the a/c stuff. i don't ever use it, and its slowing me down.
Where'd you get the custom top plate that holds the top of your Radiator in place?

#13 ·
yep, centerline ht cast, very similar to convo pro's

#20 ·
yeah, so what :D

#22 ·
those are 15x8 1/2, stock b/s. front 245-60 rear 275-60

here is an updated engine pic. its actually been like this for about a year now. been meaning to put new pics here, doh.

Attachments

#23 ·
well, i said i was thinkin about removing the a/c. i did more than think about it :bugeye:
turned out pretty well i think, and it not done yet.

Attachments

#24 ·
Jess, you are a craftsman!I really like all the details in your engine
bay,especially that throtle-body bonet.PEACE>Tony

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.