S-10 Forum banner

Any Bay Area Members Out Here?

2M views 79K replies 196 participants last post by  ♠ ßlυε ♠ 
#1 ·
Sound off!

Will

#6 ·
i go to skyline too or did welll im there this semester at night i have a black 94 extended cab chrome irocs bawged shaved tailgate handels rear lights and a 98 front end. havent driven it yet this semester though got a bad window regulater. ill keep an eye out for your extreme
\

#7 ·
I'm there too at night, M,T,Tr. Does lot 2 have longer spots? lol I usually park in 4 because the spots by the auto tech center are all hella short and my ass sticks way the hell out

Will

#10 ·
95 noma on some camaro rims (have xtreme rims at a buddys house just havent picked em up). got stuff to do a 3/3 drop sitting here in my room but havent had time to put them on.

heres my sonoma, dont mine the front plate picked up a stock holder for it just havent put it on

#14 ·
norcalx said:
Yeah I'm just going to check em out. I never enter my rides.
didn't mean anything by that. just been asked all week if i was showing at the goodguys show this weekend.? just used to saying "no my truck is a 1998 not a 1954" lol
hell at the goodguys shows in nov. ,march and june its cheaper to enter your truck than pay for parking and entry.

there is a show up your way in a few weeks.
king of the streets
show & shine.
september 4th 2005
1205 Veterans Blvd.
Redwood City 94063
cars,trucks and vans registration is $25.00 day of the show.
entry includes 1 car/truck, 2 raffle tickets and 2 food and drink tickets.
roll in for non pre-registered is 8 am
more info call 408-705-5596

#17 ·
I live in Clayton(next to pitsburg and concord) on weekends ans sacramento during the week for school. you can see pics in sigbut right now it is at the repair shop, my fan decided to have 2 blades brake off and cut a bunch of lines on there way out:(

#18 ·
Some good lookin rides. Anyone planning out heading out to that gtg on the 4th? Sounds interesting and I might cruise on by. Hope to see some of you out there maybe!

Will

#19 ·
norcalx said:
Some good lookin rides. Anyone planning out heading out to that gtg on the 4th? Sounds interesting and I might cruise on by. Hope to see some of you out there maybe!

Will
I am gonna try but it depends if I get mine fixed and cleaned by then, and I start school in 10 hours:(

#20 ·
I am gonna head out there with my dad this weekend. I was thinking about registering, but I missing my center caps and the phackin dealer has never called me about em yet. Besides, getting there are 8am to fork over 25 bucks, I dunno, lol, that's a bit early on a Sunday. Anyone else wanna make it out there???

Will

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.