S-10 Forum banner

**Northeast Sale Thread**

59K views 436 replies 100 participants last post by  chinomio88blaz 
#1 ·
You know the drill, one posting only, let me know when it sells, etc etc.

#3 ·
98 and up headlights and blinkers (stock)..indago blue gas door, factory mirrors off 2000, factory spindles coils and leafs off 2000 s truck 2wd.factory 2wd blazer spindles came off 2002 x blazer.belltech nitro 2 drop shocks rear 3-5"drop..used them for 100 miles literally.factory air box, filter, all tubing came off 2002 v6..spider injection unit 55k miles.i swapped it think it was the problem..it wasn't, ended up being fuel pump..came off 02 v6...u bolts for 1"taper blocks belltech..b.o there just sitting in my basement

#4 ·
82-93 cab extender and cab visor.
UnderCover bedcover for a 2nd gen shortbed
Eclipse da7122 amplifier
14 inch chevy wheels with beauty rings....not sure what they came off of though.

#7 ·
Well guys I am buying a 2008 Hemi Quad Cab Ram for a new daily and I have stuff that i can afford to get rid of...

JL Audio 12W3 (only ever had 200 rms to it) - $150
Pioneer 6700mp Headunit (i think thats the model number) with Ipod Cable and XM adapter - $100 (will come prewired with 94+ S10 Harness & Install Kit)
Sony Xplod 250 x 2 Amp - $80
Sony Xplod Headunit (not sure model) with Ipod adapter - $75
Alpine 5 Channel F450 Amp - $150 Powered the JL 12W3 & 2 pairs of JL 6.5" Coaxials.

15x7 & 15x8 Rallys with 235/60/15 & 295/50/15 Yokohama Avid ST's (3000 miles) with trim rings and 2 different types of center caps - $450

Will ship anything but the wheels and tires... Also have the boxes the stuff came in for most of the audio equipment...

#8 ·
Well guys I am buying a 2008 Hemi Quad Cab Ram for a new daily and I have stuff that i can afford to get rid of...

JL Audio 12W3 (only ever had 200 rms to it) - $150
Pioneer 6700mp Headunit (i think thats the model number) with Ipod Cable and XM adapter - $100 (will come prewired with 94+ S10 Harness & Install Kit)
Sony Xplod 250 x 2 Amp - $80
Sony Xplod Headunit (not sure model) with Ipod adapter - $75
Alpine 5 Channel F450 Amp - $150 Powered the JL 12W3 & 2 pairs of JL 6.5" Coaxials.

15x7 & 15x8 Rallys with 235/60/15 & 295/50/15 Yokohama Avid ST's (3000 miles) with trim rings and 2 different types of center caps - $450

Will ship anything but the wheels and tires... Also have the boxes the stuff came in for most of the audio equipment...
Do you have pictures of the Pioneer headunit and the sony xplod headunit? I might pick up one of the two atleast for the daily since the radio is broke in that one.

#15 ·
Heres some older pics of some stuff... Need to dig the sony stuff out...

Deck has screensavers and stuff like that...

#20 ·
Jamie... I should have some birthday cash next week to pick these up... I think im gonna run 2 pairs of Infinity Kappa Perfect Component Sets in the doors of the ram... Still torn on a 1 or 2 10's for under the rear seat. Who am i kidding ill get 2 go big or go home! I will be spending the majority of my summer on the road heading to sites in the rig so I have to get some real clean music for 40+ hours a week on the highways. I think i lost your number when I got the new phone, can you pm me with it.

#17 ·
Jamie... What did you power with the mono amp??? Looking for a new setup for the ram so i may pick these up.

#19 ·
BRAND NEW AVS SHAVED DOOR KIT!

I bought this kit with the intentions of shaving my door handles, but after careful consideration, I think I'm going to do something a bit different. Still not sure what yet, but I like the idea of more of a factory look these days.

This is directly from the AVS website:
COMPLETE "NO-BRAINER" KIT! DOESN'T GET ANY SIMPLER THAN THIS!

Kit includes:
(2) Dual geared actuator assemblies, with unique connecting system (guaranteed to open ANY door)
(2) Pre-crimped cable attachments
(1) Hardware pack including brackets, screws,cable guides, etc.
(1) Complete instructions with detailed illustrations
(1) Complete PRE-WIRED relays and wiring pack
(1) Pre-wired 4-Channel Remote/Receiver System
This is our easiest universal kit to install. All you have to do on the wiring is hook up the power and ground, then plug the wires into the motors! Most of our customers install this kit in less than an hour! Includes (2) four button remotes. Pop both of your doors and still be able to control 2 extra outputs for air ride, windows, trunk pop, etc. Output can be set to latch so you can hook them up to neon or led lights and turn them on/off from your remote control. Pre-wired relays for two doors included. In most applications, a relay will be needed for each additional output being used.

Limited lifetime warranty (remotes excluded)
MANUFACTURED BY AVS

I ALSO purchased an Emergency Button from Vehicle Power Accessories International to be located on the exterior of your truck in case your battery dies. You connect it to an external 12v source and bam, you're in the truck.

Looking for $250 Shipped, OBO

- Matt

#21 ·
i have and oem xtreme air dam unpainted. not really sure if i want to sell it so i put it on craigslist for $215

#23 ·
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN SOMETHING

Doing some cleaning. Looking to sell some parts I've aquired over the years. All this stuff is brand new Suicide Doors stuff. Parts are located in Danbury, CT for pick up or items can be shipped. PM me with your zip code for shipping.

SD 3 Link

Diff bracket and spacer are powdercoated gloss black and are for a 7.5/7.625 rear end. (traded it with a friend who needed the larger size, he already coated it) The wishbone has a super pivot, lower link bars do not. This kit is all brand new, never used, never mounted. There's some very light surface rust here and there from sitting in my basement for a couple years.
$400 + shipping (2 boxes, pm me your zip)

SD Custom wishbone

This was given to me by someone, not really sure wtf it was intended for. This is brand new. The width from the outside of each bushing is 31 1/8". Draw a centerline through each bolt and its 18" long. Has a superpivot. Comes with axle tabs for 2.75" axle and 2 smaller tabs for the front (these were mocked up once)
$160 + shipping

SD rear bag mounts

2.75" behind and under mounts. Brand new
$65 shipped.

SD rear shock mounts

Brand new. Uppers for 1.5" tube, lowers for 2.75"
$25 shipped.

#24 ·
XTREME AIR DAM SOLD

I have some Lug Adapters to go to a 5x4.5 if anyone is interested

#29 ·
Too bad you are so far away... I have a black S10 98 Hood off my dime as a freebie! Anyone who needs one let me know.

#34 ·
Freshly Tested and rebuild proffessionally 2000 Bravda Cluster with 85k on it. Was part of my lower rider s10 but it was stolen and stripped. long story. I want it sold asap for 80 bucks. It just keeps reminding me of my misfortune. Please. i am selling it for less than i put into it. I am in Point Pleasant NJ. Would like local pickup but i can send it through post office

#37 ·
Shoot me a PM when you want it and i will give you my contact info and address... I can leave it out next to my truck on the lawn or im usually around on the weekends as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.