Difference between Sportside & Stepside? - S-10 Forum
S-10 Forum is the resource on GM S-series trucks, Suspension, engine information, Body Modifications, painting tutorials.  Modifications to suit every need, budget and whim

Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Go Back   S-10 Forum > General Tech > Exterior / Paint
New User? Register Forgot Password


 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2007, 02:00 AM   #1
Jacked.
 
S-pionage10's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 36
Location: Winnipeg, MB
User is: OffLine
Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Hi.. new here.. I've been looking around quite abit and am confused on what the difference is between a sportside and a stepside 2g Extreme?

If anyone could explain, it would be helpful.

Sorry if this is a repost.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:08 AM   #2
Insert witty title here.
 
bwhitfield24's Avatar

 
Age: 28
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,627
Location: Crowley, TX
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

I don't think there is a difference, those terms are usually used interchangably.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:28 AM   #3
s-series #2?
 
greencactus3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 24,560
Location: mi
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

same thing. GM uses "flareside" i think... or maybe it was "sportside"
and ford uses "stepside"
or sumthing like that. its all the same tho. just what you wanna call it
Old 03-08-2007, 11:09 AM   #4
SPRAYINLOW
 
1badzq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,148
Location: MISSISSIPPI
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

i think its ford that uses flare side cause i've seen f150s that say flare side on em
Old 03-08-2007, 11:55 AM   #5
2LO4BC
 
lowriderbowtie's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,859
Location: Kamloops, BC CANADA!
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

ya its the same thing...best to stay clear of them thou you should be lookin for FLEETside. thats where its at
Old 03-08-2007, 03:13 PM   #6
My self esteem is lower
 
get layed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,117
Location: Gwinnett County, Georgia
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

stepsides FTW
Old 03-08-2007, 03:17 PM   #7
Jacked.
 
S-pionage10's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 36
Location: Winnipeg, MB
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

I really like Sportside over Fleetside...

Anyone want to tell me why they like Fleetside over Sportside.. or the other way around?.. What's your argument? Pros, Cons, or experiences?
Old 03-08-2007, 03:33 PM   #8
SPRAYINLOW
 
1badzq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,148
Location: MISSISSIPPI
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Quote: Originally Posted by S-pionage10
I really like Sportside over Fleetside...

Anyone want to tell me why they like Fleetside over Sportside.. or the other way around?.. What's your argument? Pros, Cons, or experiences?
imo stepside just look sexier waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy sexier
Old 03-08-2007, 03:38 PM   #9
Mcfly Minis inc
 
Mcfly Minis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,100
Location: Rochester NY
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

stepsides look like a bubble in the back, i just never liked em'. Fleet sides are smooth, and simple.
Old 03-08-2007, 03:39 PM   #10
Registered User
 
BeyondeXtReMe's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,516
Location: Halifax, NS, Canada
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Sportside is the same thing as step side

this is a sportside:




this is a fleetside, thanks to extreme_geek

[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...4/IMG_0634.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by BeyondeXtReMe; 03-08-2007 at 03:44 PM.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:13 PM   #11
head turner
 
spencersa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 211
Location:
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

step side is more original because ever s10 i see is fleetside. i like having something diff. i considered changing but then i realized id be just like everyone elses. thats just in this are atleast. i mean nobody actully uses the step on the side. atleast i dont haha its more like "wtf are you doing stepping on my truck" haha if your going for looks go with fleet, if your going for originality, go with the "bubble" :-)
Old 03-08-2007, 11:27 PM   #12
Jacked.
 
S-pionage10's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 36
Location: Winnipeg, MB
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

I seen some Stepsides that dont have the step behind the wheel well.. Is that a custom or aftermarket fender?
Old 03-08-2007, 11:29 PM   #13
Check your ground
 
556mm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,827
Location:
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

stepside > fleetside

i have had both and i prefer the stepside.

stepsides are also more expensive and rarer than fleets. keep that in mind.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:30 PM   #14
Check your ground
 
556mm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,827
Location:
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Quote: Originally Posted by S-pionage10
I seen some Stepsides that dont have the step behind the wheel well.. Is that a custom or aftermarket fender?
that means that they have installed a step shaver kit. it is two panels that replace the steps, it also includes a rollpan to replace the bumper.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:38 PM   #15
Jacked.
 
S-pionage10's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 36
Location: Winnipeg, MB
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Quote: Originally Posted by inprogress10
that means that they have installed a step shaver kit. it is two panels that replace the steps, it also includes a rollpan to replace the bumper.
this is what I seen that I liked alot.. Basically what you just explained...

Courtesy Of bubba99

Old 03-08-2007, 11:39 PM   #16
Check your ground
 
556mm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,827
Location:
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

yup that's it.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:44 PM   #17
gurlz smell
 
xtremegeek's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,680
Location: Miami
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Quote: Originally Posted by inprogress10
stepside > fleetside

i have had both and i prefer the stepside.

stepsides are also more expensive and rarer than fleets. keep that in mind.
All the modded s10s down here are step sides lol. I wanted one origionally but then i got my truck and fleetsides grew on me. I can dig both worlds
Old 03-08-2007, 11:47 PM   #18
Jacked.
 
S-pionage10's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 36
Location: Winnipeg, MB
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Quote: Originally Posted by inprogress10
yup that's it.
How deep do your pockets have to be for that mod?
Old 03-08-2007, 11:51 PM   #19
I'm a huge ass
 
4.3Xtreme's Avatar
 
Age: 30
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 10,798
Location: SE Ohio/ Nashville
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

it's just all a mater of preference!
Old 03-09-2007, 12:02 AM   #20
Check your ground
 
556mm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,827
Location:
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Quote: Originally Posted by S-pionage10
How deep do your pockets have to be for that mod?
for a plastic kit not too deep. now if you want a steel shaver kit they need to be pretty deep.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:06 AM   #21
Jacked.
 
S-pionage10's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 36
Location: Winnipeg, MB
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Wouldn't you want plastic anyway.. for light weight purposes?

And what do you estimate the plastic kit would run me?

Last edited by S-pionage10; 03-09-2007 at 12:07 AM.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:23 AM   #22
Check your ground
 
556mm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,827
Location:
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

plastic one Sheetmetal S10 and Blazer Step Shaver Kits - Step Shaver with License Plate Box

steel one Grant Kustoms
Old 03-09-2007, 01:38 PM   #23
Jacked.
 
S-pionage10's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 36
Location: Winnipeg, MB
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Thanx.. I'd probly go with plastic for the price difference.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:05 PM   #24
i'm good
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 116
Location: Jacksonville, FL
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

It depends on what you like. I like the fleet better, I just think the step looks retarded from behind and I just think it looks off. But I respect that some people like stepsides, because they are different and give a unique look, I just like the fleet, because it is smooth and simple.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:28 PM   #25
Banned
 
Age: 42
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,611
Location: Gastonia NC
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

I like my "sportside"
Old 03-10-2007, 08:13 PM   #26
Full Size Chevy
 
Golden's Avatar
 
Age: 29
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,427
Location: Michigan
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Stepsides look ugly to me, unless they have step shaves. Once they have the stepshaver/roll pan combo, it's pure sex
Old 03-11-2007, 09:38 PM   #27
Useless posting member
 
Wrkn prgs's Avatar
 
Age: 25
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 10,827
Location: Conover, Oh
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Stepside beds are too small.
Old 03-13-2007, 09:04 PM   #28
My self esteem is lower
 
get layed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,117
Location: Gwinnett County, Georgia
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Quote: Originally Posted by Wrkn prgs
Stepside beds are too small.
Well,

Anyone who bags their truck usually notches their bed floor anyway? So bed room isn't a huge issue for the true mini trucker. I mean if you go all out. If you stay static, then yes, you have a valid point. I like stepsides for one reason, they give it that hotrod look tucking some 20's or 22's outback with the flare encomposing the wheels. Just looks bitchin.
Old 03-13-2007, 09:29 PM   #29
Better post-em.
 
comics22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,625
Location: Middle of freakin IL
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

i dont mind either but a step side s-10 from the rear i dunno the tailights look super close...if they put caddys in or somehting then it would look great.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:41 AM   #30
Professional Insultant
 
TokoDragon's Avatar
 
Age: 26
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,649
Location: Idaho
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Stepside looks sportier, and it's cool.
But I prefer fleet side, it's cleaner and flows better. I don't like the rear steps, but then again roll pans on step sides don't look as good.

lol, wierd, there are a good amount of step side sonomas and s10s around, all are pretty much stock, but there are about 10 pretty custom fleet sides running around (50% of them white, wierd. and 90% of them reg cab obviously )

My dad likes step side more, because he likes the bubble fenders, but he used to have a 76 scottsdale step side that he ran smoke stacks threw the steps behind the cab.

Old 03-19-2007, 12:06 PM   #31
s-series #2?
 
greencactus3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 24,560
Location: mi
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Quote: Originally Posted by get layed
Well,

Anyone who bags their truck usually notches their bed floor anyway? So bed room isn't a huge issue for the true mini trucker. I mean if you go all out. If you stay static, then yes, you have a valid point. I like stepsides for one reason, they give it that hotrod look tucking some 20's or 22's outback with the flare encomposing the wheels. Just looks bitchin.
true minitrucker?

longbeds ftw.

i like stepsides from some angles.. but from other angles.. the wosrt being from behind... it looks dumb.

on the other hand, longbeds look sexy no matter what angle you look at it from.

all shortbed's beds look too small
Old 03-19-2007, 02:04 PM   #32
Check your ground
 
556mm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,827
Location:
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

imo long beds look too grampa-ish.
Old 03-19-2007, 02:17 PM   #33
Jacked.
 
S-pionage10's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 36
Location: Winnipeg, MB
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Long beds are the SEX! when slammed to the ground.
Old 03-19-2007, 02:21 PM   #34
355 member
 
scrubz's Avatar
 
Age: 29
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 13,473
Location: Charlotte, NC
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Quote: Originally Posted by greencactus3
same thing. GM uses "flareside" i think... or maybe it was "sportside"
and ford uses "stepside"
or sumthing like that. its all the same tho. just what you wanna call it

lol you got that bass ackwards
Old 03-19-2007, 03:14 PM   #35
s-series #2?
 
greencactus3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 24,560
Location: mi
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Quote: Originally Posted by inprogress10
imo long beds look too grampa-ish.
grampaish?
whats that mean?
uhh.. saggy?
whaa??

Quote: Originally Posted by scrubz739
lol you got that bass ackwards
shit. i was close tho. i get half a point
Old 03-20-2007, 02:41 PM   #36
Registered User
 
HofinaterSS's Avatar
 
Age: 27
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,426
Location: jersey
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

fleetsides > stepsides
Old 03-24-2007, 02:51 AM   #37
Professional Insultant
 
TokoDragon's Avatar
 
Age: 26
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,649
Location: Idaho
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Quote:
Quote: Originally Posted by inprogress10 imo long beds look too grampa-ish.

GREENCACTUS3

grampaish?
whats that mean?
uhh.. saggy?
whaa??
Yeah, long beds are either grampas or the delivery truck they park in the back out of shop. Just joking

They are Rare, I've only seen a few 2nd gen long beds in person, a lot less of them than step sides.

Last edited by TokoDragon; 03-24-2007 at 03:03 AM.
Old 03-24-2007, 01:02 PM   #38
Dropped 2" F and 2.375" R
 
carcentric's Avatar
 
Age: 67
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 107
Location: Seattle area, USA
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

As a real grampa, here's the word (or werd, for those under 25). Stepsides were the original pickup box shape; in fact, there were originally no inner fenders at all - the whole fender was outside the box.

Sometime in the late 1950's stylists got in on pickups and invented the smooth outside look we call flareside/fleetside. It caught on, not only because of the sleeker look, but also because you could carry more in them (especially wide stuff like sheets of plywood).

Because I lived through all that, stepsides look to me like a 1940s box behind a 1990s cab . . . which is to say stupid. And not the good kind of stupid, either; rather the 'tard kind of stupid.

So here's the rundown:
Fleetside behind sleek modern cab - cool
Stepside behind fat old cab - also cool
Stepside behind sleek modern cab - as dorky as a fleetside behind a fat old cab.

Any questions?
Old 03-24-2007, 09:21 PM   #39
Check your ground
 
556mm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,827
Location:
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Quote: Originally Posted by carcentric
As a real grampa, here's the word (or werd, for those under 25). Stepsides were the original pickup box shape; in fact, there were originally no inner fenders at all - the whole fender was outside the box.

Sometime in the late 1950's stylists got in on pickups and invented the smooth outside look we call flareside/fleetside. It caught on, not only because of the sleeker look, but also because you could carry more in them (especially wide stuff like sheets of plywood).

Because I lived through all that, stepsides look to me like a 1940s box behind a 1990s cab . . . which is to say stupid. And not the good kind of stupid, either; rather the 'tard kind of stupid.

So here's the rundown:
Fleetside behind sleek modern cab - cool
Stepside behind fat old cab - also cool
Stepside behind sleek modern cab - as dorky as a fleetside behind a fat old cab.

Any questions?
well mr carcentric i wouldn't trust the opinion of someone who acts all knowledgeable about trucks, but doesn't even know how to do a simple 2/3 drop. it seems to me that you should spend a little less time labeling things dorky and a little more time learning about s10 suspensions.

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f12/th...ay-fix-277988/

any questions? well yes it appears so.

Last edited by 556mm; 03-24-2007 at 09:25 PM.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:07 PM   #40
s-series #2?
 
greencactus3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 24,560
Location: mi
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Quote: Originally Posted by TokoDragon
Yeah, long beds are either grampas or the delivery truck they park in the back out of shop. Just joking

They are Rare, I've only seen a few 2nd gen long beds in person, a lot less of them than step sides.
why do grampas drive longbeds? delivery trucks yea they do have more longbeds. but why would an old guy wanna have a harder to park truck?


Quote: Originally Posted by inprogress10
well mr carcentric i wouldn't trust the opinion of someone who acts all knowledgeable about trucks, but doesn't even know how to do a simple 2/3 drop. it seems to me that you should spend a little less time labeling things dorky and a little more time learning about s10 suspensions.

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f12/th...ay-fix-277988/

any questions? well yes it appears so.
dude thats not nice. its his opinion.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:12 PM   #41
Registered User
 
2.2X-10's Avatar
 
Age: 37
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,047
Location: Columbia
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

ford vs chevy..chevy is a stepside..ford is a sportside
Old 03-25-2007, 12:47 AM   #42
Check your ground
 
556mm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 30,827
Location:
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Quote: Originally Posted by greencactus3

dude thats not nice. its his opinion.
the truth stings a little.
Old 03-25-2007, 05:26 AM   #43
Professional Insultant
 
TokoDragon's Avatar
 
Age: 26
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,649
Location: Idaho
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

lol, my friends grampa actually has an older long bed, hauls dirt with it. And long enough to carry the big sprinker pipes. lol, and there's an old guy I always see driving a first gen long bed .

I'm jealous of the better ride though, probably why grampas want them lol. I can't wait to find a nice zr2 ext cab, I get a sore back riding around in my reg cab, and in the city working the clutch plus bumps really wears you out.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:13 PM   #44
droppin dimes
 
Age: 28
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1
Location: french settlement
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Quote: Originally Posted by S-pionage10
Thanx.. I'd probly go with plastic for the price difference.
i hear plastic is a pain in the ass if u shave the whole (they vibrate) thing if u like the lines where they meet the bed then u r ok just some thought though (shave it )
Old 09-06-2008, 01:52 PM   #45
Registered User
 
xltorocksx's Avatar
 
Age: 30
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 222
Location: Chincoteague Island, VA
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

I love the look of my stepside, especially from the back lookin at the big fat fenders and my wide tires. My favorite thing about the stepside aside from its looks is the possibility of doing the phantom dually mod in the future. My least favorite thing about it is you cant haul a damn sheet of plywood unless you lay it on the bedside.
Old 09-06-2008, 02:17 PM   #46
Registered User
 
meyers2211's Avatar

 
Age: 27
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,124
Location: Lindenhurst NY
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

/i like the reg bed over the stepside,but stepside shaved is the best
so my equation is as follows.

Stepside<reg bed< STepside shaved :-)
Old 09-06-2008, 06:10 PM   #47
Heavy Metal Body Man
 
Maverick2664's Avatar
 
Age: 30
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,363
Location: Erie PA
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

im a bit iffy on stepsides, just like ryo said, they look good sometimes and from some angles, but othertimes its just ugly... a stepside has to be really well done and on a really clean truck for me to like it


fleetside > stepside >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> longbed
Old 09-06-2008, 06:33 PM   #48
Bagged User
 
DeadHeadx192's Avatar
 
Age: 25
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 28
Location: Kokomo, IN
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

I love long beds, that have been body dropped and lay on the ground. But if they're just dropped it has to be a short bed in my opinion, it just makes the truck look too long. The step side looks really good from all angles, but again.. unless it's got the steps shaved, it looks bad to me.
Old 04-15-2011, 05:44 PM   #49
Registered User
 
BATMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 360
Location:
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

I didn't want to create another thread for the 3 questions:

1. are side step trucks lighter? Looks like there is less build materials used
2. How many side steps were made?
3. Which is easier to sell: fleetside or side step truck?
Old 04-17-2011, 12:52 AM   #50
-=-
 
TA^Guy's Avatar
 
Age: 36
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,175
Location: New York
User is: OffLine
Re: Difference between Sportside & Stepside?

Quote: Originally Posted by S-pionage10
I really like Sportside over Fleetside...

Anyone want to tell me why they like Fleetside over Sportside.. or the other way around?.. What's your argument? Pros, Cons, or experiences?
Personally I the fleetsides because it's smoother looking, clean straight body from bumper to bumper. Plus, from behind, the stepsides look funny because they are so narrow. Like a cartoon truck IMO.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the S-10 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2011, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.2.0
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.