S-10 Forum banner

Bedlined Truck

3K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  tisyaboytd 
#1 ·
hey im new to this site- i was wondering if anybody here has a line-xd truck(body). im thinking of having my 4x4 done so i dont have to worry about scratched paint or rust. I have a donor cab and bed that will be going on my 89 so i was thinking now will be the perfect time to do it.

#5 ·
nice:smoke: - cant wait to do mine heres the truck now- the rockers and lower cab are made of painted foil tape-lol

#8 ·
i have seen a couple of them also and talked to an owner to. i hear nothing but good about line-x. i was thinkin about roll-on but its not as good, takes more time, and is still expensive. ifigure do it once do it right

#9 · (Edited)

Not mine. But I think it looks great.

I'm going to LineX my bed when I get a chance. Maybe a few different other parts too.

Rhino is too think and fades over time. I haven't heard any bad things about Line-X, Pretty thin(but strong) and it doesn't fade.

#10 ·
I did a friends Jeep with the U-POL Raptor liner. I'll get some pics. It's pretty awesome stuff.

We also did a huge cherokee with the tintable liner, and when i was working doing Rhino's, we did a bunch of floors, flares, bumpers, etc.

#14 ·
crazy aint it?- il be sure to post pics once my truck is done im sure it wont be anytime soon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.