Advantage Fiberglass Hoods - S-10 Forum
S-10 Forum is the resource on GM S-series trucks, Suspension, engine information, Body Modifications, painting tutorials.  Modifications to suit every need, budget and whim

Advantage Fiberglass Hoods

Go Back   S-10 Forum > General Tech > Exterior / Paint
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2006, 06:57 PM   #1

User is: OffLine
Advantage Fiberglass Hoods

I recieved the SS style hood I bought from Advantage Fiberglass to replace the stock hood because of hail damage.
I have to say I'm very impressed, there is nothing cheap about it, it's very high quality pre fitted hoods.
And when he says SS style he means SS style, it looks just like the SS hood on Camaro's.It's nothing like the 500.00 Cervini's SS style hoods.

So if anybody is in the market for an fiberglass cowl, or SS Style hood and at a more affordable price you might want to check this guy out.

I was some what reluctant to buy from them, but when you have the bodyshop owner come up to you say " you got your money's worth bud, that's one of the best looking hoods I've seen come in here" It sure made me feel a lot better about my investment.

www.advantagefiberglass.net
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the S-10 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.