S-10 Forum banner

some cool lights for ya....!!

4K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  BuickGSXJuiced 
#1 · (Edited)
PIAA driving lights, I cut the vance out for them and mounted them to the metal bumper behind.....lights cost me $175 shipped....and they are worth it, PIAA sure means buisness when it comes to lighting. Also I got the H4 conversion light with glass lenses and the blue 194 bulb ($30 ebay) i have them wired up seperatly from the lights alltogether, the head lights are a little better than stockers, but im planing to do the relay conversion to the head lights to brighten them up a bit, also might consider some sylvania silver plus h4's.....something close to my PIAA, which are very....very...bright white....

enjoy the pics

and b4 anyone asks.....that's real ram-air....I cut a big rectangle in the hood underneath that scoop.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I have the same housing for my H4 conversion headlights. Although, I did one thing different, I put HID's in them. They are some nice housings, did you have to cut away at the headlamp bracket to make them fit, I know I did. I had to cut a circle to allow the socket to fit all of the way back and a place for the blue 194 bulb to sit. Looks good though, i have the stock fogs in the lower valance. I'll see if I can post pics tonight.

#4 ·
It surprised me when I bought them that I had to cut, I had another set of h4 conversions that fit perfectly, but one got busted from a rock :rant: , so I tried something different because I liked the blue bulb, and I must say, they are a helluva lot better, they are brighter because they used better reflective material. But, once I did the cutting, they fit perfectly and I can't complain, I love em.

#5 ·
Hood pins? Well every man his own i guess. I do like the lights though, nice to see the recessed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.