Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Mad Max is offline
Re: Who was your first?
1959 Saab 93 - 3 cylinder 2 stroke, 4 speed on the tree (!!!) with a free wheeling lever on the lower firewall. Had to add oil to the gas.
Yep, weirder than weird. That is (technically) a collectable POS.
Never had a hot encounter in that one, the back seat was about the size of a fold up chair.
Learned stick on a military surplus 1947 Jeep CJ2 (?) at Prospect Mountain in Woodford, Vermont when I was 12. I didn't even stall it.
Oh, my first was Mandy in the barn next to the Lodge at the Church of England School I went to.
Can't give too much more info other than she was wearing a short skirt and it was mostly grope and guess....
1)'82 S10, 383, 700R4, Shorty
2) '85 S10, 3.4, 700R4 4x4 stretch cab (Redneck) 3) '90 S10 2.5, 5 speed shorty
4) '91 S10, Built 3.4, 5 speed shorty (Voodoo)
5) '92 S10, 2.5, 5 speed shorty, (Barbie)
6) '83 S10, 327, TH 350, shorty (13.00 best) Sold
7) '92 S10, 2.5 5 speed, Shorty
8) 1979 LUV, Buick 3.8 V6, TH 350 Shorty.