Need suggestions on how to get rid of drug dealers - S-10 Forum
S-10 Forum is the resource on GM S-series trucks, Suspension, engine information, Body Modifications, painting tutorials.  Modifications to suit every need, budget and whim

Need suggestions on how to get rid of drug dealers

Go Back   S-10 Forum > OT Forums > Off-Topic
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2008, 03:34 PM   #1
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

User is: OffLine
Exclamation Need suggestions on how to get rid of drug dealers

Ok so I did live in a pretty good small community until recently. Here's the layout

1. Grandparents house
2. My house
3. Great Uncle 1's house
4. Great Uncle 2's house

Now my great uncle moved out of house #3 a few years back and one of his daughters has lived there until about 4 months ago when she moved out her sister and boyfriend moved in the following week. So far they've stolen my great uncle 2's riding mower, tile saw, some tools, 2 guitars worth over 4k from great uncle 1, and about 4 cases of pop off of my grandparents carport. All we've been able to prove is the guitars and ofcourse her dad did nothing about it, but all of us has lived here for a very long time and only one other time something has been stolen and great uncle 1's meth head daughter stole them and admitted to it, so I mean it's kind of a duh on who is doing this.

They haven't stolen anything from me yet, but 2 weeks ago I found a concrete block right where I pull my Blazer and yesterday I found a sharp steel coil right behind the tire of my wifes new car.

They're cooking meth and selling it. I can smell bleech and cat urine, and we have no cats around here. They also have people coming and going all the time. We've notified the law, but they haven't been much help and neither has her dad. Both have also been arrested for cooking/selling meth in the past.

They pretty much move from place to place, but seem to stay here since they don't have to pay rent. So what can I legally do to annoy them enough to get them to move out or hurt their business? I live in a rural area so there isn't any laws against being too loud or anything.

Last edited by ZQ8 Blazer; 07-23-2008 at 03:37 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:37 PM   #2
Token TSX Owner

Re: Need suggestions on how to get rid of drug dealers

Edit button pwns me.

Last edited by ACE2790; 07-23-2008 at 03:38 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:37 PM   #3
is a Prick.

Toss a lit candle under neath the meth cooking aparatus and run like FOCK and hope it hits the explosive bit.

Boom, Dug dealers taken care of permant-like, and insurrance money for when y'alls houses go up!

Seriously? I dunno what you could do, you asked the question like you were trying to get rid of cetipedes or something....
Old 07-23-2008, 03:38 PM   #4
Token TSX Owner

If your so certain they are doing these things I don't know why the law wont help you. Theft and drug trafficing seem like a pretty big deal to me, I'd try to get them turned it asap.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:39 PM   #5
is a Prick.

Yeh, must admit I didn't read most of the post, so, if you can actually proove this and its not just a "I hate these people I **think**" deal, then yes, get off the forum, call the police, take pictures of the bust.

EDIT: Still run like fock, cause sometimes, the police miss....and still, boom

Last edited by TheFue; 07-23-2008 at 03:43 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:40 PM   #6
Vandelay Industries

Whomever owns the house has the right to evict them. If they wont leave on their own, the police will make them move if you file eviction papers. Are they on a signed lease? If they arent paying rent then I assume they arent. If they arent on a lease I do not think that the home owner/ land lord has to give any kind of notice for them to be out. Check your state law though.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:41 PM   #7
cruising is not a crime

all i can think of is to put a two liter bomb in their mailbox. but that won't help anything. but it'd be fun.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:44 PM   #8
Sweet lemonade.

contact the authorities EVERYDAY until they do something, if there is meth there, they will feel stupid about not doing anything before.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:45 PM   #9
Suicided Member

Set up a hidden camera and send the tape to the cops.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:47 PM   #10
Po-Po User

get a rocket launcher... eliminate all doubt....
Old 07-23-2008, 03:47 PM   #11
Good Bye SonomaST

dude, u call the cops and say there is meth cooking going on across the street the cops should get involved real quick, if not, call ATF and tell them the cops are doing nothing and u want something done. The ATF around ky are real assholes, they love raining on peoples parade.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:48 PM   #12
drunk and bored

if you quit buying meth from them and maybe they would move......

are you really sure the law is doing nothing.....they won't just go bust down someone's door because you told them to...i'm sure there's some kind of process......set up task force,surveillance,undercover buy,warrant....then kick in door......

keep calling the cops.....if you are calling local,try calling a sheriff,then try calling the state police,then call the feds.....i think we have a local task force in the area where you call them directly to report meth activity
Old 07-23-2008, 03:52 PM   #13
SHENANIGANS!!!

Are the hot?

Just kidding. Make a domestic abuse call to the police. Got them all up in my business because they pretty much HAVE to make an arrest if they go out.

Last edited by projo198; 07-23-2008 at 03:54 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:53 PM   #14
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

Shit that was quick!

Quote:
Yeh, must admit I didn't read most of the post, so, if you can actually proove this and its not just a "I hate these people I **think**" deal, then yes, get off the forum, call the police, take pictures of the bust.
I mean I am pretty much 100% sure that's what they're doing. Either that or they've got a lot of friends that come over all the time and can only stay 5 minutes each visit. We've called the cops about 3 times in the last 3 weeks and I personally told a state trooper that patrols about a mile from me. This county has a bad meth problem and the cops can't seem to get their asses in gear.

Quote:
Whomever owns the house has the right to evict them. If they wont leave on their own, the police will make them move if you file eviction papers. Are they on a signed lease? If they arent paying rent then I assume they arent. If they arent on a lease I do not think that the home owner/ land lord has to give any kind of notice for them to be out. Check your state law though.
My great uncle 1 owns the house and there is no lease, they're just staying there.

Quote:
contact the authorities EVERYDAY until they do something, if there is meth there, they will feel stupid about not doing anything before.
I am really considering doing this, but I don't know if it'll do any good.

Quote:
Set up a hidden camera and send the tape to the cops.
We've all been looking into getting some cameras setup.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:59 PM   #15

Take your shotgun and sit on the front porch at night. If anyone even comes down your road, stand and fire a shot or two in the air. If that doesn't scare them off, shoot the top of the trees close to them for the leaves to fall on them.

Make your house a very lit area. Put motion detectors all around and security cams. That way when you catch what ever family member or druggie doing this you can confront them with the real evidence.

If all else fails shoot them in the leg and say your life was in danger. Make sure they are facing forward so that you can say they were coming at you.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:00 PM   #16
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

Quote:
dude, u call the cops and say there is meth cooking going on across the street the cops should get involved real quick, if not, call ATF and tell them the cops are doing nothing and u want something done. The ATF around ky are real assholes, they love raining on peoples parade.
You know what I never even considered this, how do you know they're such assholes?

Quote:
if you quit buying meth from them and maybe they would move......

are you really sure the law is doing nothing.....they won't just go bust down someone's door because you told them to...i'm sure there's some kind of process......set up task force,surveillance,undercover buy,warrant....then kick in door......

keep calling the cops.....if you are calling local,try calling a sheriff,then try calling the state police,then call the feds.....i think we have a local task force in the area where you call them directly to report meth activity
Ha Ha that's funny. I did think I may be able to sell my house to druggies for more than market value since gas is so high, that way they could just walk next door to do their shopping.

I thought about seeing if they'd do an undercover buy, but they have about 10 different people that come in there, it's never anyone new, it's like they're a distributor or something. But the cops aren't doing anything, when they 1st moved out here the cops came down the road about 1-2 times a day. Now it's been twice in 2 weeks. Now I'm not out on my porch 24-7, but have noticed a great decrease in patrol cars coming through here. We don't have city cops, because it's a real small city so we've been calling the sheriffs office. I've also sent in a meth card that they send out in the mail ever so often.

Quote:
Take your shotgun and sit on the front porch at night. If anyone even comes down your road, stand and fire a shot or two in the air. If that doesn't scare them off, shoot the top of the trees close to them for the leaves to fall on them.

Make your house a very lit area. Put motion detectors all around and security cams. That way when you catch what ever family member or druggie doing this you can confront them with the real evidence.

If all else fails shoot them in the leg and say your life was in danger. Make sure they are facing forward so that you can say they were coming at you.
I can't shoot their way or anything because you know how it is, they have more rights than me and I have no right to legally protect my property. I do have a shotgun right next to the couch, used to have it in the closet, but I want it where I can get to it quickly now. A cop told me that the only time you can legally shoot someone is if they're in your house stealing something.

Last edited by ZQ8 Blazer; 07-23-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:02 PM   #17
no longer drives a dime

Quote: Originally Posted by projo198
Just kidding. Make a domestic abuse call to the police. Got them all up in my business because they pretty much HAVE to make an arrest if they go out.
x2, and even if they don't arrest some one, the cops may notice that their's something wrong there, and it'll scare any meth heads if the cops are showing up at there house.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:05 PM   #18
SHENANIGANS!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Busted
x2, and even if they don't arrest some one, the cops may notice that their's something wrong there, and it'll scare any meth heads if the cops are showing up at there house.
And if they don't answer or whatever the cops will have to keep coming back over and over until they talk to someone.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:06 PM   #19
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

What exactly is domestic abuse?
Old 07-23-2008, 04:07 PM   #20
Banned

Quote: Originally Posted by ZQ8 Blazer

I am really considering doing this, but I don't know if it'll do any good.
you know, since this only requires 2 minutes out of your life each day until the cops show up, you might want to switch from considering to doing. . .start today. . .get off the forum, pick up your phone and dial. . .its really not that hard. . .call each day if you do know for a fact that this is going on
Old 07-23-2008, 04:09 PM   #21

if theyre cookin meth and the smell is as bad as you say, the cops walking up to the door would be enough evidence, they know the smell and would take over from there. at least here they would.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:11 PM   #22
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

Ok I'm looking up the ATF's number right now

Quote:
if theyre cookin meth and the smell is as bad as you say, the cops walking up to the door would be enough evidence, they know the smell and would take over from there. at least here they would.
The problem is that it only smells that way about every 2 weeks. I don't know anything about meth, just the signs of it. I guess they're making it in bulk?

Last edited by ZQ8 Blazer; 07-23-2008 at 04:13 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:17 PM   #23
SHENANIGANS!!!

What exactly is domestic abuse?
call anonymously and say you heard somefighting and it sounded really bad.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:24 PM   #24
full size dippin

put a big sign up saying "you are being videotaped". that should scare off any potential buyers.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:29 PM   #25
drunk and bored

Quote: Originally Posted by projo198
call anonymously and say you heard somefighting and it sounded really bad.
that's a GREAT idea......cops don't **** around when it comes to boy-girl fighting!!

do that when you smell them
Old 07-23-2008, 04:45 PM   #26
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

I actually think he has beat her once. I heard them yelling and throwing stuff and she came out of the house and walked down the road limping and crying.

But yeah they'll lock them up. Everytime on Cops when they get called out for a domestic they arrest whoever initiated the fight and I believe if neither party will tell who started it they'll take both of them in.

But yeah I'll be sure to do it next time I smell them. We plan on moving by this time next year so I want them gone or something because I'd like to be able to sell my house for a decent price.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:04 PM   #27
I'm Cooler Online

Great Uncle 1 is an idiot for letting a know meth head live in his house (that I'm assuming he still owns?) If the cops ever to get off their ass and do something it's possible they can seize all of his property and he may lose that house.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:14 PM   #28
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

He owns the house, he has nothing left in it that's his, he is an idiot.

I just got off the phone with the state police and the detective that works the meth cases in my county is out for the day so I'm going to call back tomorrow. I'm having a problem finding the ATF for Ky
Old 07-23-2008, 05:18 PM   #29
Banned

http://www.atf.gov/field/louisville/ky.htm
Old 07-23-2008, 05:33 PM   #30
Vandelay Industries

as i said above, if your uncle is the legal home owner, he has the right to evict them. if they wont leave on their own account, he can get the authorities involved. and if the authorities get involved maybe they'll find some meth or meth cooking supplies
Old 07-23-2008, 05:57 PM   #31

Your uncle is an idiot. He could lose his property as someone has already said. He should call the police and give them permission to enter the house at any time. No warrant necessary. I don't know why the police wouldn't. Its like a bust just given to them.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:08 PM   #32
Fantasy Football Commish

pic was way to big
Old 07-23-2008, 10:52 PM   #33
d.s.g.b

Its bad to say this but the county probaly doesn't want to pay the several thousands of dollors it takes to clean up a meth lab.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:19 PM   #34
My mirror hates my sub

could of sworn this was posted once before
Old 07-23-2008, 11:24 PM   #35
RITALIN, IT LOVES ME!

burniate them out, may take half the hood with it. for sure will make them get out of the house? too much?
Old 07-23-2008, 11:40 PM   #36

what you wanna do is cook your shit purer than theirs. Sell it a little cheaper at first, basically just at cost. Soon all their clientel will come to you and you can jack the price up. Slowly cut the purity. When they come asking wtf how do you roll so good just give em a sample. Soon they'll be stealin from others to pay you. BAM everyone wins.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:01 AM   #37

Ok I'm looking up the ATF's number right now

The problem is that it only smells that way about every 2 weeks. I don't know anything about meth, just the signs of it. I guess they're making it in bulk?
From what I've heard Methheads will stay up for a week straight making meth, then trip out or do whatever they do on meth, then rest for a while, then do the cycle again.

Same 10 people coming over again and again for 5 minutes? Yeah that's definitely a drug dealer. Watch if they're carrying anything in/out.

I'd say talking to the Detective sounds like a good call, I'd say mess with them but honestly you never know what they'll do to defend themselves or get you back, and from the stuff you've found behind your cars I'd say it may be a bad idea.

Getting the authorities involved or talking to the Great Uncle is the only real safe scenario I think you can take in this situation.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:56 AM   #38
Resident Cameraman

kill em all. problem solved.

we had this problem when i lived at home with my mom with the people on the road next to us.(close roads only a creek between the two) the cops wouldnt do jack sh*t either.. called and called and called all they ever did was basically warn them.and yet everyone wonders why we have a meth problem? thats why im a firm believer in vigilanty(sp?) justice...walk over knock on the door or just kick it in and start kickin ass and taking names
Old 07-24-2008, 04:58 AM   #39
Resident Cameraman

oh on another note... a guy i work with actually told neighbors(meth cooks) that if he smelled the smell again he would burn their house down... 2 weeks later durin them middle of fall he smelled it...went for a walk and it just so happened the leaves were bundled up in a big pile by their trailor... lit the leaves and politely walked away..up went the trailor and it was recorded as a meth lab fire.. end of story
Old 07-24-2008, 07:42 AM   #40
Used to Lay body on 26's

so let us know how it went talking to the detective that works the meth cases.

I wanna know what he says you can do about this situation.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:44 AM   #41
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

thanks alot I don't know why I couldn't get it to come up yesterday.

Quote:
as i said above, if your uncle is the legal home owner, he has the right to evict them. if they wont leave on their own account, he can get the authorities involved. and if the authorities get involved maybe they'll find some meth or meth cooking supplies
Quote:
Your uncle is an idiot. He could lose his property as someone has already said. He should call the police and give them permission to enter the house at any time. No warrant necessary. I don't know why the police wouldn't. Its like a bust just given to them.
I think I'll let him know that the police can seize the property. My other great uncle that lives next to them is on the same property, 1 property and 2 houses so maybe that'll work because he just doesn't seem to care. If it's as easy as him calling the cops and telling them they can enter the house anytime they feel dandy then he maybe will do it then. Does anyone know what will happen if they do enter the house and bust them after they get out of jail will they be allowed to re-enter the residence?

Quote:
From what I've heard Methheads will stay up for a week straight making meth, then trip out or do whatever they do on meth, then rest for a while, then do the cycle again.
You know what, that's it. They stay up all night sometimes and seem to be up during the day as well. I know they stay up all night because the wife works graveyard shift and I stay on the same time as her.

Yesterday a car pulled up with some kids in it while I was outside and did the 5 min. thing. I just got a chair, sat it next to the property line, and just stared at them. Wife honked at a dog that was about to pee on her wheel yesterday and the girl came out of the house because she thought it was a customer that pulled up lol.

Quote:
so let us know how it went talking to the detective that works the meth cases.

I wanna know what he says you can do about this situation.
Ok I will, but it is 6:51 and he won't be available until around 9.

Last edited by ZQ8 Blazer; 07-24-2008 at 07:51 AM.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:59 AM   #42
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

Oh and the cops around here seem to want to brag more than they want to bust. When the new sheriff 1st got elected he did a lot of busts, but hardly does anymore now (that's in the paper anyway) They have spent a lot of money on billboards saying that meth kills, and how they're out to get people that do/sell/make meth. Bunch of BS
Old 07-24-2008, 08:14 AM   #43
I piss excellence

Get one of those light up signs with the arrow that you can put messages on that like churches, car dealers and stuff use and put it on YOUR property and have it say "FREE METH HERE" and have it point to their house
Old 07-24-2008, 08:22 AM   #44
I don't feel tardy

Quote: Originally Posted by Kaznlilgreenmen
Get one of those light up signs with the arrow that you can put messages on that like churches, car dealers and stuff use and put it on YOUR property and have it say "FREE METH HERE" and have it point to their house
hahah or how about "cheap meth here" because when an ad says "free" I always think there is a catch.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:31 AM   #45
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

lmfao

I have seriously thought about printing off a paper and laminating it and hanging it from their mailbox that says:
Discount Meth Sold Here
BEST PRICES COUNTY WIDE
Now with 100% NEW battery acid!
Watch for 1/2 price Tuesdays!
Old 07-24-2008, 09:13 AM   #46
BUT I WONT PUT IT HERE

you could just kill them
Old 07-24-2008, 09:19 AM   #47
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

^if it was legal I would. It should be legal. It should be 3 strikes and they get a bullet to the head. I'm tired of druggies wasting space and air. I shouldn't have to show my ID when I buy spray paint or glue or anything else they use it's f'n stupid.

Anyway I've got a map made up with directions directly to their house that I'm sending all 3 departments, sheriff, state, ATF today and along with a meth card that they send out in the mail.

I've got one more hour and I can start calling as well.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:21 AM   #48

if u wanna annoy them get that huge powerful light from DJD and aim it at their house
Old 07-24-2008, 11:11 AM   #49
My mirror hates my sub

Quote: Originally Posted by blazed88
if u wanna annoy them get that huge powerful light from DJD and aim it at their house

shake it around a little and play helicopter sounds
Old 07-24-2008, 03:24 PM   #50
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

State Trooper was "out" and they didn't know when he'd be back in. They gave me his email and I sent them a summary of everything. I'll give it a few days to see if he replies. Haven't gotten around to calling the ATF, but have emailed them. I've been working in the garage all day long and I'm wore out.

What's DJD?

UPDATE: I received an email from the ATF and it basically said they don't deal with that kind of thing.

Last edited by ZQ8 Blazer; 07-24-2008 at 03:27 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the S-10 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.