Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Mad Max is offline
Re: S-10 from Finland
[QUOTE=FIN-S10;11682089] I could even consider buying three complete sets, if some of my friends with g-bodys or s-10's would be interested. Of course, NOT to make money, but If the shipping is about the same for 2 and 3 sets, splitting the shipping with one of my friends would be good situation for both of us. [QUOTE]
I'll see about a shipping quote. Do you have postal codes there? I'll probably need something like that.
I don't know if you care, but the drilled/slotted plated rotors with ceramic pads are about $100 on ebay. If I loaded them onto the assembly, it would save you more shipping.(if you were going to do that)
1)'82 S10, 383, 700R4, Shorty
2) '85 S10, 3.4, 700R4 4x4 stretch cab (Redneck) 3) '90 S10 2.5, 5 speed shorty
4) '91 S10, Built 3.4, 5 speed shorty (Voodoo)
5) '92 S10, 2.5, 5 speed shorty, (Barbie)
6) '83 S10, 327, TH 350, shorty (13.00 best) Sold
7) '92 S10, 2.5 5 speed, Shorty
8) 1979 LUV, Buick 3.8 V6, TH 350 Shorty.